Are there any special Legendarys for AL and EV?

Something like Betsys gear for the old heros.

From what i have seen so far, every single Tome has the same attack pattern for the AL, it kinda looks boring. Even different Elelements would be more fun there, Flamecone or something like that.

EV allready has a lot to choose from, personally i love the Blue Sphere because it can depleat my heat very fast.

So...are there any special weapons for them?

No.  

To elaborate, I believe they said somethin in the last devstream about changing their approach to legendaries to be more like the Unholy Catacombs sword, a single map-specific drop that has a bunch of potential variety and really does someting special, rather than one boss that drops eight (now it would be twelve) different legendaries.  Since the gear and effects on the Abyss Lord and EV are already above what the other four heroes have access to, it wouldn't make sense to work on giving them more.  I expect we'll see new legendaries for them after the tactical revamp, unless they do some major legendary overhaul before then  

@Finnien quote:

No.  

To elaborate, I believe they said somethin in the last devstream about changing their approach to legendaries to be more like the Unholy Catacombs sword, a single map-specific drop that has a bunch of potential variety and really does someting special, rather than one boss that drops eight (now it would be twelve) different legendaries.  Since the gear and effects on the Abyss Lord and EV are already above what the other four heroes have access to, it wouldn't make sense to work on giving them more.  I expect we'll see new legendaries for them after the tactical revamp, unless they do some major legendary overhaul before then  

the way to get them doesnt matter, all i wanted to know if it actually exists, i only mentioned betsy because those where the first items i remember with a "unique effect"

but since there is nothing like that for those two now, i guess i just need to get a nice normal legendary ;)

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/blog/135051/series-ev2-lands-may-19th-new-trailer

Right down the bottom of that blog post is this. 

Some say there are Legendary canisters that have unique firing patterns and effects...

So I suppose that implies that there must be at least some different-ish legendary EV weapons at the very least... I've yet to find any however. As Lazerus mentioned, I don't believe that there are specific 'special' weapons for the two (Harb/Betsy drops and the like).

They said they won't add that for new heroes for now, their priority now is the strategic revamp and release of additional heroes. They said something along the line of it being counter intuitive to farm a certain boss over and over for that weapon drop for a specific hero, they want you to be able to do this across multiple maps rather than making the farming experience just bashing a boss over and over.

@BlackJack quote:

They said they won't add that for new heroes for now, their priority now is the strategic revamp and release of additional heroes. They said something along the line of it being counter intuitive to farm a certain boss over and over for that weapon drop for a specific hero, they want you to be able to do this across multiple maps rather than making the farming experience just bashing a boss over and over.

so basically how you got them in DD1 then, thats fine, i liked that.