Sign in to follow this  
WavingHat

EV + AL <3

NM4INC Gates with only reflect walls for dgm (560K per torpedo hit), Skele Orcs for walls (1.2million hp), and buff beams just cause. Oh! and a Weapon Manufacturer for funs. Is it just me or is it a bit odd that EV's walls do significantly more dps than her actual dps beam lol. Anyways, this build made Gates crazy easy and bomber kobalds only bombed the Skele's since they were the only actual tower on the map. Some of the Wyverns will need dps'ing but very few. Maybe like 3-4.

14B160AD48F6E95E10F654C8A537036B378B5CE1

Keep in mind this is only day one gear. This strategic revamp can't come soon enough haha. Mobs need to be able to challenge such powerful towers!

@Khoner quote:

Would you mind taking closer screenshots of that build. Would love to try it out. 

Here ya go, buddy :D

CA939B426ED50C7A01AFC31FE82C776D76FABA6E

9968D681C676EE4694C09B8DAC39DA4A5CF2EE37

It's important to put the reflect walls a bit in front of the skele so those Burrowers get hit as well. Buff beam diagonally through one node (It will still buff all other nodes) and through the skele. Also keep the reflector walls kind of close so mobs walking between the walls are getting hit by both sides. Do this same thing on each lane. Place weapon manufacturer wherever you want (you will only have enough DU for the base and one node). Alternatively you could leave out the WM and put down 2 Serenity Auras instead if you have Purge Evil. Just repair a little mid round from kobald lane. It helps a lot if you siege up with EV ontop of the crystal. You can see and hit all 3 lanes from there.

Awesome. Thanks man. Just came back after a hiatus and am currently leveling a EV up. Needed something to go off of when i can build with her. 

@Khoner quote:

Awesome. Thanks man. Just came back after a hiatus and am currently leveling a EV up. Needed something to go off of when i can build with her. 

This is only one of my first builds with her. I will most likely be posting more on here if they work :D Good luck man!

I think the attack damage on torpedo/reflect is severely broken because if you look at it in tavern, the damage is about half (give or take) of what it actually is. Still really solid damage, but it's not came close to hitting as hard as the sheet says it's supposed to.

@Tristaris quote:

I think the attack damage on torpedo/reflect is severely broken because if you look at it in tavern, the damage is about half (give or take) of what it actually is. Still really solid damage, but it's not came close to hitting as hard as the sheet says it's supposed to.

I noticed this as well. They need to fix the UI. At first I thought it was every Torpedo added up that was showing as DPS. But that's not the case. No matter if I put 2 or 6 nodes the dmg still reads in the UI as the same. So I have no idea what the UI is basing itself off of. But ya, still very solid damage especially considering it's a wall haha.

Maybe i'm missing something , but this build is kinda sucky, kobolds just ignored reflects mostly and crashed into walls, so the walls needed constant repair. 

Ya EV is strong, I took her to nm1 at 35 and was able to pass it with just 1 AL archer for flyers. The lanes never even made it close to crystal.