Sign in to follow this  
keyy<3

EV's Proton Charge...too strong! 630k dps undergeared.

First of all, she's great! She's a "her," right? Anyway, wanna share something you guys might want to build her as for dps... 

Proton Charge Cannon ~ The first thing I notice is...it's strong. Wow. I'm very under-geared, No upgrade whatsoever. Yet, 630k DPS with dragolich? Hmm. My apprentice is jelly again. I believe with good gear and few upgrades, this sexy laser can go up to 900k+ DPS.  I just tried it on catacomb and ogre steps out dies in 3 seconds, combined with archers. 

E6C23530B4C9D3B31833DD75BAC4305CA3F4F6BC

Current sphere I have for this is: Heat Capacitor, Heat Dispenser, Proton Flame Charge, Proton Charge Deflect

So yeah, try it out. Good Luck. Feel free to drop some interesting builds you guys have for her. Currently working on, Proton Beam and Frosty build.

I just tried my AP huntress' gear on her, and saw 900k+ dps with Drago. 

440k without dragolich. Still strong. ooper.

@O.o Keyleart o.O quote:

Well, it's good to know that she is op ungeared I guess ^^

ty for informing us :p.

You're welcome. I have yet to collect allike gears but all her stuff look impressive.

440k? What? I am geared with hero damage/ability power nm4 gear and I get around 220K with no pet ability. 

Just a heads up, that 1.8 million damage from the weapon manufacturer nuke felt real good... but still worthless compared to the always usable proton charge ability.    ><

@talynone quote:

440k? What? I am geared with hero damage/ability power nm4 gear and I get around 220K with no pet ability. 

Hmm... The gears are from nm4? Also did you upgrade more on the Hero Damage? It should be higher.

@Some random guy quote:

Just a heads up, that 1.8 million damage from the weapon manufacturer nuke felt real good... but still worthless compared to the always usable proton charge ability.    ><

You just gave me a good idea. Keep the charge and wait for next wave for Betsy do go at the back and BAM!

@Some random guy quote:

Need to try out 4 EV with draco each and bad ass HD + AP on harbinger.   XD

Scratch what I said, instead I want 4 EV with the triple nuke ability (gear) + the big boy + all with the +4 bots sphere all at the same spot should equal 28 bots with 4 Big ones + drago and let go the chaos for probably a 10 million damage right in the kisser.    OUCH.

Good! Finally the developers are starting to wake up!

I personally WANT this gameplay. If you're going to call this game an ARPG then MAKE it one and let us DPS already instead of these pee-shooter DPS heroes we currently have ...