Sign in to follow this  
ddace

[WTG] Beta Feedback Giveaway

The CDT needs your valuable opinions on the changes that have been introduced in the new Beta as well as testing them.  So to provide a little extra incentive for investing your time in addition to getting the changes you want added to the Live game, I will do an RNG style drawing from those who post their feedback in the general Update 2 discussion thread and the Tower Balance Discussion thread.

To Enter

Post feedback in each of the threads to get a total of 2 entries into the drawing (1 entry per thread).  While you only get 1 entry per thread, please feel free to continue to discuss and provide feedback as necessary.

No need to post feedback in this thread.

Type of Feedback

We need to know what you like and what you dont like for the general improvements and tower balance changes.  Be as specific as you can, especially regarding tower balance.  If you find any bugs, please report those as well.

Prizes

• Item of choice
  • Rainmaker
  • Magicite
  • Celebration Hat

*Note:  More can be added if there is a large response.

Update:

Winners:

1. SupeRfirebird
  2. DarkShadow
  3. Starman
  4. Hardened Defender

@ddace quote:

The CDT needs your valuable opinions on the changes that have been introduced in the new Beta as well as testing them.  So to provide a little extra incentive for investing your time in addition to getting the changes you want added to the Live game, I will do an RNG style drawing from those who post their feedback in the general Update 2 discussion thread and the Tower Balance Discussion thread.

To Enter

Post feedback in each of the threads to get a total of 2 entries into the drawing (1 entry per thread).  While you only get 1 entry per thread, please feel free to continue to discuss and provide feedback as necessary.

Type of Feedback

We need to know what you like and what you dont like for the general improvements and tower balance changes.  Be as specific as you can, especially regarding tower balance.  If you find any bugs, please report those as well.

Prizes

• Item of choice
  • Rainmaker
  • Magicite
  • Celebration Hat

*Note:  More can be added if there is a large resposne.

not really excited about annother "item of choice" rng, since someone will -most likely- try to get some armguards of earth and just get some money for him... 

anyway a nice giveaway for those participating. good luck and rip my internet since i can only switch between beta and current mode within 4 hours of patching xD

Nice ill post it as fast as i can iam almost finished with my Final exams ;)

still not done with testing but already found some minor bugs in the patch ... for two of them i need to reproduce them first to get this reported :)

Thanks to all who have tested and posted so far.  Please keep posting your feedback as necessary.

@[Ger] Michili quote:

@ddace quote:

To Enter

Type of Feedback

Prizes

• Item of choice
  • Rainmaker
  • Magicite
  • Celebration Hat

*Note:  More can be added if there is a large resposne.

not really excited about annother "item of choice" rng, since someone will -most likely- try to get some armguards of earth and just get some money for him... 

anyway a nice giveaway for those participating. good luck and rip my internet since i can only switch between beta and current mode within 4 hours of patching xD

Item of choice, you don't say.....If I win, I want either your godly minions or crap of crap harp set.  I will feed them to the abyss.  Into the hellfire.  You said item of choice right?  Thx for this giveaway!

@rcdm462 quote:

Item of choice, you don't say.....If I win, I want either your godly minions or crap of crap harp set.  I will feed them to the abyss.  Into the hellfire.  You said item of choice right?  Thx for this giveaway!

LOLZ

My apologies for getting back to this a couple of days later than I anticipated.  I appreciate all the feedback that everyone has provided so far.  We are working to get the next build of the beta ready with fixes and tweaks based on your feedback.  Feel free to keep posting.

Without further ado, here are the winners:

1. SupRfirebid
  2. DarkShadow
  3. Starman
  4. Hardened Defender

Congrats all and be looking for the next beta release to test soon!!!

@ddace quote:

My apologies for getting back to this a couple of days later than I anticipated.  I appreciate all the feedback that everyone has provided so far.  We are working to get the next build of the beta ready with fixes and tweaks based on your feedback.  Feel free to keep posting.

1. SupRfirebid
  2. DarkShadow
  3. Starman
  4. Hardened Defender

Gratz for the winners

maybe you should tell them acen i dont think they will know that they have won :P

@kg4q quote:

@ddace quote:

1. SupRfirebid
  2. DarkShadow
  3. Starman
  4. Hardened Defender

Gratz for the winners

maybe you should tell them acen i dont think they will know that they have won :P

Saw the post 3 hours after he made it haha, luckily I decided to check the forums that day =P. (He also added everyone on steam I believe and pmed them)

Thanks for the giveaway Ddace, I can't wait for the patch! I hope everyone's feedback helped determine what kind of changes needed to be made.

Congrats to everyone who won!

@curtisgk quote:

Damn, I was hoping to get the item of choice so I could choose an ult++ lab weapon :(

that would have been amazing