Game Crashing, hoping for resolution.

I've been dealing with this issue for months now, put in a ticket and awaiting to hopefully hear some resolution on this issue. It has been a week since I've been updated since they told me they were looking into it.

Hoping to find a fix before Series EV launch tomorrow, I've come here to find some answers. The game has been uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I have also done a system restore on my computer to see if there were any issues there. I've tried updating my graphics drivers and lowering them to previous versions with no luck there.

Here is the error I'm presented with, everytime.

c6680c18-b166-4478-a771-97a8e1a977b1_zps

I also have my DXDiag and MSInfo, but I'm not sure how to upload them to here. so maybe the above error code will be sufficient enough.

If you can help me at all, it is appreciated. Thanks so much, hope to be running smooth soon.

This is most likely GFX related.

What is your CPU, has it got integrated GFX like the K versions of I7s.

Can you try with it enabled\disabled via the BIOS?

I've run DD2 on different CPU\OS combinations and never had a crash. Currently on both an I7 based Surface Pro and an AMD based desktop with NVidia GFX card.

In your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\UDKGame\Logs

should be launch logfiles which will show when the game fails.

My CPU: AMD FX-4170 Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard

16GB Ram 

Nvidia GeForce GTX 680, currently running most up-to-date driver.

Well I got this exact same crash today, seems to only happen if you use the party system. I can play fine just be starting or joining maps but if I invite people to join a party then DD2 crashes.

So I won't be creating parties anymore within the social tavern.

I get the crash, all the time, regardless of parties or single play. In fact, i almost refuse to play by myself because at least if I crash while with friends I can rejoin.

So you can rejoin?

The error occurred for me during map transition is this the same for you?

My game forces a crash, I just reboot up the game and rejoin my friends.

I lowered all my ingame graphics to non-essientials and have been crash free since. So hopefully it will eventually be optimized so I can play on pretty mode, but  no crashing works for me.