Sign in to follow this  
KnowsNoLimits

So is it just Series EV2 coming out May 19th?

I mean not that it's a bad thing for PC players, but is this milestone just her or is she coming out with a new map or feature?

Uh maybe she comes with the Siege Tank? I know that guy wasn't too far off.

I was kind of hoping it would be EV plus a new map, the Ramparts or Glitterhelm remake.

Seeing as catacombs is the only guaranteed legendary end game chest map, plus the chance of a 700-750 range chest piece there is only one map to play in DD2 currently.

EV is releasing on May 19th. More maps and incursions (i.e. Glitterhelm which you all voted for!), will be coming shortly. We're trying to move to more frequent releases of meaningful content, as opposed to bundling everything up and making you guys wait a long time to get anything.

Simultaneously, we have other folks working on the Matchmaking changes (server browser) + Game Revamp stuff as well as the Siege Tank, which will be releasing when they're ready :).

@pmasher quote:

EV is releasing on May 19th. More maps and incursions (i.e. Glitterhelm which you all voted for!), will be coming shortly. We're trying to move to more frequent releases of meaningful content, as opposed to bundling everything up and making you guys wait a long time to get anything.

Simultaneously, we have other folks working on the Matchmaking changes (server browser) + Game Revamp stuff as well as the Siege Tank, which will be releasing when they're ready :).

Cool now we know but at what time on May 19 like at Midnight today or mid day on the 19

@pmasher quote:

Cheers for the reply.

I actually don't mind this decision, a steady flow of content could be better for the game rather than being overwhelmed with the new stuff.

I'm excited about Gliterhelm, could care less about the Siege tank, but can't wait for Dark Assassin instead.

I hope this is the same for the strategic revamp. If you trickle out some small changes to the enemies and difficulty, people will appreciate that more than waiting along time to be challenged.

Now comes the real problem. Do i buy EV for 12000 or wait 1 week and buy ev plus 1 hero slot. :( Decisions Decisions. 

@NineO_OSix quote:

Now comes the real problem. Do i buy EV for 12000 or wait 1 week and buy ev plus 1 hero slot. :( Decisions Decisions. 

Well if you earn her you will appreciate her more, however if you really want her don't beat yourself up about it and just purchase her with your gems and save the DM's for her spheres instead,

No one is going to judge you. It's your money, so it's your choice.

I know die hard EV2 fans will get her day 1.

@Jaromir quote:

patches like this are usually at 4pm CEST, keep an eye on twitter for the announcement 

They have said they are planning for a 9am EDT patch with a server downtime of 1 hour.

So, basically, 4pm.

I'll check out the large spheres to see how much of a must have they seem to be, if they are too good to wait for it's gems again, if they seem a bit wishy washy then its medals and then earn the spheres.

There was an update through Steam this morning eastern time but I see an announcement of technical difficulties. I can't start DD2 now. ETA for another release at 2pm eastern