Hi. Can you guys give me some advice for AL build for archers? I know that passive and DP is most important but what else? Thanks for any reply!

Archer passive as you say but also the explosive arrows passive on the tome and medallion.

Abyss Lord can be a potent DPS character as well and a waller which have different requirements.

Explosive arrows can be on the tome, however I don't think the archer passive can be on the tome. Medallion can have both explosive arrows and archer passive I believe, so yeah just some stuff about the passives you can get 

So focus on defense power and defense critic damage and both passives?  What about spheres?

The only sphere that directly impacts archers is the range sphere.

If you have a dp/dh build maybe the panic fire sphere can give you more dps but for me i usually build in a way that archers dont get hit (apart from some stray kobolds). 

I use a dp/ap build, that way you can have a builder + dps that still does more dmg than any other class. Thats because of the spheres (im not good with names, bare with me) one gives you more dmg on your primary attack based on your ap, one increases your ap and one gives you more mana drain for primary, and as 4th i use the range sphere for the archers.

@Jothi92 quote:

The only sphere that directly impacts archers is the range sphere.

If you have a dp/dh build maybe the panic fire sphere can give you more dps but for me i usually build in a way that archers dont get hit (apart from some stray kobolds). 

I use a dp/ap build, that way you can have a builder + dps that still does more dmg than any other class. Thats because of the spheres (im not good with names, bare with me) one gives you more dmg on your primary attack based on your ap, one increases your ap and one gives you more mana drain for primary, and as 4th i use the range sphere for the archers.

Yeah, I don't build DH on mine and I usually keep them out of the way, so Panic Fire isn't worth it for me, as I don't wall with the same AL.

The spheres you are talking about are
Power Gambit

Power Overwhelming

Mana Leech

Stay at Bay

Thanks guys for reply. Now I have a little bigger knowledge about what I'm doing. If you have more tips for me will be great :)

@Nekrin quote:

The oil and frost slowing spheres actually work if your AL is just for building.

Do oil/frost spheres actually affect towers? I thought they only affected hero hits?

@Xira quote:

@Nekrin quote:

The oil and frost slowing spheres actually work if your AL is just for building.

Do oil/frost spheres actually affect towers? I thought they only affected hero hits?

They do with Archers cause the explosion counts as Hero damage.

@DarkChuky quote:

@Xira quote:

@Nekrin quote:

They do with Archers cause the explosion counts as Hero damage.

I'm not actually sure that's the reason.  I tried with Lightning Auras the the oil sphere still works with that too.  I think it works for towers as well.  Just most hero's have better large spheres so i never tried it.