Sign in to follow this  
sozieqt

Dragolich is way to op.

Why would you nerf a pet everyone can get? It's not like only a handful of people can get it. Literally everyone, who has 2-3 hours of spare time, can get Dragolich. However, if only a selected few had the pet, it would be fair to nerf it.

Dragolich is the first thing (after about 2months) that made this game a bit fun for me. Who doesn't love pressing x and clearing a cluster of mobs instantly.

whats funny is this guy made another forum post about the exact same thing before so ill just leave my old reply about it here.

Instead of nerfing things why not buff the things that are not viable? Why would you want to make something thats strategically viable become just as useless as everything else? That logic is why DD2 is mechanically terrible compared to DD1.

To be honest, Dragolich is fine the way it is. You use the power on bosses primarily to end them faster since nm4 Ogres are the biggest end game threat. The problem is the other pets.

Of all the pets only it, Bearkira (if timed, can open many attacks, especially for Ogres coughing loogies and buttslamming), Sword (20 second field effect can be damaging but 120 second cooldown is a ballbuster), any Creeper with Curse Aura or Lil' Betsy are worth it. Before the nerf, Gravebolt was also incredibly effective (instant full heal).

Dragon and Gato pretty much have terrible abilities and are only good for Tower Enpowerment.

I'd love to see OP see when you could stack 4 dracoliches and pretty much one shot harbinger.