Sign in to follow this  
MamaTata

Weekend event not turned on... May 7th?!

I thought this event was supposed to be called May Mission Madness, seems like I was wrong.

@MamaTata quote:

For a compensation we will have extended event during this week.... @iamsom just confirmed warrior.png

I don't think that's a proper compensation. Lots of people work during the week so they don't have much time to play, and will therefore miss out on this "weekend" event.
A proper compensation would be skipping this week and just give everyone 2000 defenders medals.  After all, if I remember correctly, they said on the devstream that you can get 2000 medals in one weekend with this. If that's true, then that's the least they could do for this blunder.

I was joking monk_small.png

@ZumBum quote:

I thought this event was supposed to be called May Mission Madness, seems like I was wrong.

@MamaTata quote:

For a compensation we will have extended event during this week.... @iamsom just confirmed warrior.png

I don't think that's a proper compensation. Lots of people work during the week so they don't have much time to play, and will therefore miss out on this "weekend" event.
A proper compensation would be skipping this week and just give everyone 2000 defenders medals.  After all, if I remember correctly, they said on the devstream that you can get 2000 medals in one weekend with this. If that's true, then that's the least they could do for this blunder.

It's now on, and this weekend's event has been extended to 2PM EDT Tuesday for the trouble. Enjoy!

@dargon22wp quote:

so we need to wait to 6 p.m. EDT (10 p.m. BST) to get one

From what I understand, it should now be on a 2PM/10PM/6AM EDT cycle because it starts whenever we flip the switch. 

@iamisom quote:

@dargon22wp quote:

From what I understand, it should now be on a 2PM/10PM/6AM EDT cycle because it starts whenever we flip the switch. 

Is it working on the PS4 side as well now?

@ZumBum quote:

@MamaTata quote:

Luckily them being at work won't affect them getting the extra dailies.

This isn't a big deal, move on with your life.....demanding compensation is ungrateful when a sufficient compensation was given.

@ZumBum quote:

@MamaTata quote:

@iamisom quote:

@dargon22wp quote:

Daylies start now - it 5 pm edt.

So is anyone actually planning to turn this event off? it's already the middle of the week? I mean it's great and all to get some more medals but it seems like nobody mentioned it would go on for the whole week.

@stormreaper quote:

So is anyone actually planning to turn this event off? it's already the middle of the week? I mean it's great and all to get some more medals but it seems like nobody mentioned it would go on for the whole week.

@iamisom quote:

It's now on, and this weekend's event has been extended to 2PM EDT Tuesday for the trouble. Enjoy!