Sign in to follow this  
NineO_OSix

Losing hope on finding explosive archers. Anyone wanna rekindle my motivation?

Egads that took forever to find.  Best I had up to that point was a 322.  Rngesus taunted the heck out of me.  That was easily a few thousand legendary books and relics right there lol.  So all in all, a more practical cap is 325% if you're hardcore looking for the best... but there is better.  It's just an elusive beast that will take you 9 metric lifetimes to hunt down.

[[63897,users]]: you should calm down a bit, dude.

On topic: I've gotten a ~350%ish one, but the rest of the stats were pretty crappy. I think it's much harder to find one with the explosive arrows passive than with >300% damage

@roboticaust quote:

Egads that took forever to find. 

You know there is a shortcut...lol! 400% confirmed.

I had one drop early on with 354% but it had Ability Power as the secondary stat so I used it as merge/upgrade material before I realized how rare it would be to see that stat over 300%.

Best one that I have is a book ATM with 296% but with Defense power.

I think most of you are talking about weapon too it seems to even rarer for relics. But now that i seen it is possible (thanks btw) motivation back on going to farm it again

I have a book with 317% and relic at 325% and both are defense power by the way. Lowest one I've seen is 191% and highest I've seen is 325%. 400% sounds ridiculous as the maximum. Farmed those within a week the moment I picked up abyss lord. Didn't know I was temporarily blessed by RnGesus.

I ran an onslaught the other day and got 6 legendary books with explosive arrows:

693 223%

699 201%

696 257%

669 191%

683 195%

693 233%

I wasn't particularly fishing for AL gear, I just left my builders in the deck.  I did have some pretty high rolls on lower ipwr gear, I no longer have them to screen shot them.