Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Loading Screen Protip Contest [Deadline: Tonight!]

killing the harbringers cannon while he is linked with it deals a big amount of dmg

knocked up enemies can be hit by anti-air towers!

you can press J to check your monthly progress

you can watch the official dungeon defenders 2 dev streams at www.twitch.tv/trendyent

hero medals can be gotten at the end of wave and from the news latter 

Create some distance between your blockades and towers in order to minimize the damage taken from enemies such as Kobolds, or "Splodies" as I like to call them.

Screenshot selfies! CRTL+H Removes (and restores) the HUD. Holding B Rotates the camera freely.

Looking for more people to connect with in-game?  Check out the friendly streaming communities on Twitch!

Check how many lanes the map contains before building. Proper use of green mana and defense units is key for a successful run!

Playing DD2 is like working for a Research Lab. Testing is necessary and when you get it right "FeelsGoodMan" kappa!

Once you figured a Map out and it feels like "mission accomplished", well, let me tell you something: Silly builds are lots of fun. DD2 is all about replay-ability.

You get a first win of the day bonus for each different map you win, up to five times a day!

Playing with others and need some help with a lane? Press 'C' twice to quickly ping where you're standing to call for aid!

Use the Squire's 'Block' ability to act as a wall in a pinch!

Upgrade instead of repairing! When you boost a defense it regains full health!

Selling defenses that were placed in the same 'Build Phase' will refund all of the Mana cost.

Suggestion: Wait on some protips until after a certain map/level. For instance, any tips about hatching/feeding pets should either wait completely, or shouldn't mention the kids prior to the first character on that account finishing the Betsy level, otherwise it's a spoiler.

Don't forget you can repair defenses in the combat phase and still attack the enemy, even if the defence was placed by another player. 

A healthy defense is a happy defense.

I love the idea of sneaking lore into those.  Can we get Dani on this please?  I'd love to find out where the other 3 parents vanished off to, interesting tidbits about the new heroes, even goblin lore could be fun if done right.  I'd LOVE to see this "protips" used for more than tips just to spice it up.

Late but ...

Pro Tip : Only see dragon fall on map table ! Head to private tavern  where they will magically appear - allowing you to quick match also.