Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

[Early Access] Hotfix 12.2 Notes and Discussion

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a server crash. This one should solve the majority of server crashes that started happening with the Unholy Catacombs update. Thanks for submitting your reports to the Tavernkeeper, and if you’re still seeing crashes when trying to enter games, please let the Tavernkeeper know!

• Added some quality of life changes to the Unholy Catacombs Incursion:

• Now if all torches are lit the same color, players just need to get near them to get the buff. You no longer need to switch through one whole cycle to get a fresh buff of the same color.

• Reduced cooldown on switching the color of the torches from 1 second to .5 second.

• To help colorblind players and increase readability of the torches, we’ve added in-world text to describe the color of the torch.

• Skipping the tutorial will now set the difficulty to Normal instead of Easy.

Thanks for the colour blind fix I will test it.

Hopefully the GFX crash error will also be fixed too.

@Fozzie quote:

Thanks for the colour blind fix I will test it.

Hopefully the GFX crash error will also be fixed too.

I was just about to message you and let you know! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please let me know if this is better for ya.

RE:  GFX crash error. If you can, email support[at]trendyent[dot]com so we can gather more details on it.

I can now actively play the catacombs Incursion, so can Gobu Emoji_Goblin.png, the text, plus the increased switch speed has made this much better.