Sign in to follow this  
NineO_OSix

I want this how do I get it?

99C3B630562A621D8332D5E77F18DBFACD286759

I was told before it was not suppose to have any empower stats but if it does can we have the next monthly bring this back? 

What is this cosmetic set for your hero? 

I rember seein some kind of survivor sets and was wondering how to get them

The Grumpy pet was awarded to people during wipeageddon last year alongside the survivor skins. I don't think it will be coming back especially not as a monthly.

That makes sense thanks.

Id like to have the skins but i kinda hope they stay exclusive to the pre wipe people.

I dont like the kind of policy they had with dragolich. If it is a time limited challenge it should stay exclusive for people who completed it. 

I think the survivor sets are from Wipeageddon, which was the Loot and Survive patch. 

As for Grumpy, last I saw he still didn't have them, but I have not looked in a while. It's possible he's been fixed.

@Sen quote:

I think the survivor sets are from Wipeageddon, which was the Loot and Survive patch. 

As for Grumpy, last I saw he still didn't have them, but I have not looked in a while. It's possible he's been fixed.

What!? I did not get anything after the wipeageddon, and i bought the game waaay before that happend.

@5Kdayez quote:

@Sen quote:

What!? I did not get anything after the wipeageddon, and i bought the game waaay before that happend.

You had to have each character at level 25 to get it's corresponding skin. If you were not level 25 you didn't get it. I can't remember the pets requirement.

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/blog/121132/wipeaggedon-get-your-survivor-costumes-pet

pet for one lvl 25 hero, costumes for every hero on 25 before the wipe

@Argick quote:

@5Kdayez quote:

@Sen quote:

You had to have each character at level 25 to get it's corresponding skin. If you were not level 25 you didn't get it. I can't remember the pets requirement.

I remember I brought the early access the first week DD2 came out. I think it was dec 2014 and I had a huntress level 25 but I stop playing after. When I started in Sept 2015, I don't remember getting anything. 

@NineO_OSix quote:

I remember I brought the early access the first week DD2 came out. I think it was dec 2014 and I had a huntress level 25 but I stop playing after. When I started in Sept 2015, I don't remember getting anything. 

Thats because there were a number of different wipes pre-wipeaggedon

@NineO_OSix quote:

If I remember right they didn't wipe the game once, but twice. The pet and the survivor skins were the rewards for the second wipe only. (or I think so atleast)

I'm more curious as to how that grumpy has empower stats on him.  Mine is simply blank for both empower stats. 

@Nekrin quote:

I'm more curious as to how that grumpy has empower stats on him.  Mine is simply blank for both empower stats. 

So is mine. He was sitting at 10/10 affection so I gave him dinner and evolved him.. still no go. I have no idea where that "screen shot" came from in the OP.

I hope he gets fixed at some point. He's pretty cool looking and it's a shame that he'll be left in the pet bag forever.

I've seen people in game with a empowered version.  They said it came like that...  Maybe there was a window if you logged and got him in it was like that.

Mine also has no empower stats. I assume the earliest people to get him are the ones with no empower stats and then they patched the glitch but didn't update the pet for those who already had it. They will get to it eventually I'm sure.