Sign in to follow this  
Chef Memerson

All the items that drop are really high levels

I played DD1 about 3 years ago and I loved it. I came back to play it, I started a fresh character as well. My character is lvl 7 and everything that is dropping in the first map is lvl 60. Any fix? I reinstalled the game twice, really need help

@Chef Memerson quote:

I played DD1 about 3 years ago and I loved it. I came back to play it, I started a fresh character as well. My character is lvl 7 and everything that is dropping in the first map is lvl 60. Any fix? I reinstalled the game twice, really need help

That is a bug which was caused due to very recent changes in the last patch but they apparently will be fixed with the next patch. Next Patchs beta will be out very soon or at least what they say.

I´d just recommend not playing low level chars if you can choose untill the next patch arrives :)

I just started playing again as well, also with all new characters. I've just been playing through the story on Medium difficulty with a friend, I noticed the level 60 weapons in the Deeper Well as you are describing. Aside from Deeper Well we have been able to find armour we could use on every level, however a lot of the weapon drops still seem to be Godly even when they shouldn't be.

We just finished Endless Spires and are now at about Level 33, we are doing quite alright for gear. If weapons are still an issue I know for sure that the rewards from boss fights are still working properly.

@Beorn424 quote:I know for sure that the rewards from boss fights are still working properly.

Also not working as intended but not as worse as drops.

Another way around this bug is to play the challenges as most of them give weapons as rewards (except easy). I just checked and Raining Goblins hard gave me a level 34 huntress weapon.

Has this been fixed? Because We're experiencing the same issue, most drops are for level 60 - godly (Medium - Hard diff on the first maps).

Any solutions coming?
Just wanted someone to know so it will be fixed.

Thanks!