Can we get some info when it hits?

Just want the goddamn monthly quest!

Some response would be nice.

The hotfix should come out today, and it'll include the new Monthly Mission. :)

Wha

@iamisom quote:

The hotfix should come out today, and it'll include the new Monthly Mission. :)

What about the unplayable lag, we are rubber banding like insane did you fixed that? 

@Strawhatluffy quote:

What about the unplayable lag, we are rubber banding like insane did you fixed that? 

Have you emailed support[at]trendyent[dot]com? If so, what's your ticket number?

@iamisom quote:

@Strawhatluffy quote:

Have you emailed support[at]trendyent[dot]com? If so, what's your ticket number?

Nope i haven't emailed support i can do it if that's the case on solving the lag problem but the thing its that im not the only one rubber banding im playing with numerous ppl one of them is drew ahd he can say the same thing that i have said 

@Strawhatluffy quote:

Nope i haven't emailed support i can do it if that's the case on solving the lag problem but the thing its that im not the only one rubber banding im playing with numerous ppl one of them is drew ahd he can say the same thing that i have said 

We just need to get more information on the situation. Drew, you should also email us so we can gather more information.

The further information that you need is that your servers are junk and it's not helping them any that you guys just pile bugs on top of each other without fixing them making the game behave in unintended ways what ever happened to the ps4 live stream? i'm going to take a long shot here and say you probably either couldnt log on or couldnt handle all the lag and constant crashing there is a million reports you have the info you need you guys either don't know how to fix it or just don't plan on it

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

The further information that you need is that your servers are junk and it's not helping them any that you guys just pile bugs on top of each other without fixing them making the game behave in unintended ways what ever happened to the ps4 live stream? i'm going to take a long shot here and say you probably either couldnt log on or couldnt handle all the lag and constant crashing there is a million reports you have the info you need you guys either don't know how to fix it or just don't plan on it

Send me a PM with your support ticket number so that I can look into it directly. The more information we have, the more insight we'll have into the problem. I appreciate the help, Drew!