PS4 Questions - Tokens and Carnival

First - Now that the Carnival has arrived, I can't seem to find any wyven token quests or information.  Am I missing something obvious?

Second - I bought the big bundle for carnival admissions, if I use those tickets on Insane difficulty because I can't find a group for harder, am I going to be missing out on loot/rewards/incentives that matter?

@kwirl quote:

First - Now that the Carnival has arrived, I can't seem to find any wyven token quests or information.  Am I missing something obvious?

Second - I bought the big bundle for carnival admissions, if I use those tickets on Insane difficulty because I can't find a group for harder, am I going to be missing out on loot/rewards/incentives that matter?

1) you can always press the arrow-up button on your controller to see your daily/monthly missions, which still give you wyvern tokens. So yes, i guess you missed something obvious ;)

2) the costumes are obviously the same regardless of the difficulty, but i don't know how the stats of the pets are calculated...

I haven't heard that there would be something special in carnival on harder difficulties, but i can't answer this for sure, i'm also stuck on insane here ;)

That would make at least 3 of us on insane mode.  I have about 8 tix left. After those are done, if I am going to try NM3, my dudes are approaching ipwr 600. See if I can't get some lucky drops. Legendaries fall like rain for me in the Carnival. But really, I think I would be better off trying different maps in hopes of getting the specific drops. Like the Armaggedon, which I got for the first time today as I completed the ramparts incursion. On Insane. Too bad. Is that a good weapon? I don't even know what towers marking bad guys does. 

PSSST...use the firework buff and zerg the tents as soon as the round begins it's really not that bad of a map but the pathing can be a little wonky at times.

did it on nm2 first, then nm3, saw no difference and decided to do all other runs on insane cuz its doesnt worth farming for harder difficulties

Yah you might as well do it on the easiest setting just to run through it. You end up with the same prizes no matter what

@Etownoilerfan quote:

Firework buff? 

ride the roller coaster and pay attention.......when you find it check at the forge it gives x5 hero dmg.......if your nm4 geared should be 20k or better....=100k or better with buff....so build a ton of walls and go pew pew ... next thing you know you beat nm4 half sleeping.