Glitterhelm Caverns though

Not saying you are wrong if you dont vote for this map, but youre wrong if you vote for ramparts instead.

Nothing against Ramparts in DD1(love that map too), But Glitterhelm Caverns is such a reminescent map of DD1. Its such a large map & I feel we dont have much of that in DD2. Also possible lava themed weapons/items Emoji_Kobalt.png

Anyway just wanted to show some love for Glitterhelms, was kinda pumped when I saw that on the influence vote.

i love the map a ton

there were so many ways to build in this map because it was just ridiculously huge

lots of running, esp back and forth on the bridge

I do agree with you. Glitterhelm is a great map. But I played the Ramparts so much that I can't possibly justify voting for anything but Ramparts. It was easily my most played and most favorite map.

Yeah I like both Maps but I want the Original Ramparts!!!!

By the looks of the voting though, Glit is going to take the win.

@SwitchbladeUK quote:

I have nightmares thinking of the XP grind on the original glitterhelm caverns.  Ramparts for me :-)

Now that you've brought it up... I don't think Im pumped for Glitter as much as I was haha.

I do however remember this really cool challenge I would play on it where the core would move around the map & you had to protect it. It was the hardest challenge at the time & it gave a really sweet app staff. so much nostalgia :)

I really hope monster fest comes back with glitterhelm. 15 second build time them bam.

I  use to AFK Glitterhelms with friends, we just sat there chatting. Ah good times.

Damn I would love to see a huge map in DD2 and I can't think of a better map than this one to be introduced.

Also Monsterfest were a joke when EV was released. Aura stack including healing Aura, buff beam.

If you still had trouble equip a Fairy.

Profit!

As long as we get it with Lavamancer, I mean put them in the same update as they are both lava themed and an incursion weapon for Lavamancer/all classes cause, y'know more lava?

@Etheral Gamer quote:

As long as we get it with Lavamancer, I mean put them in the same update as they are both lava themed and an incursion weapon for Lavamancer/all classes cause, y'know more lava?

It would be a great map for the Lavamancer. However, this map will probably be released soon, but the Lavamancer will surely take more time, since TE will release EV and the witch before.

@SwitchbladeUK quote:

I have nightmares thinking of the XP grind on the original glitterhelm caverns.  Ramparts for me :-)

^^  same here.  However, I loved city in the cliffs. :). Much better than glitterhelm

I guess I am on of the minority who absolutely loved Ramparts (my favorite map - especially the Halloween version) but somehow disliked Glitterhelm. Actually I really liked Glitterhelm but running across the bridge for the crystal was something I did not like that much. Maybe just because I never managed to play with somebody who was able to guard that crystal and ran around somewhere else and let that crystal destroyed. ^^

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

I  use to AFK Glitterhelms with friends, we just sat there chatting. Ah good times.

Damn I would love to see a huge map in DD2 and I can't think of a better map than this one to be introduced.

Also Monsterfest were a joke when EV was released. Aura stack including healing Aura, buff beam.

Profit!

I was doing the monsterfest challenge back before nightmare modes were released & there was no dlc hero. Was pretty damn difficult :p

@Dewkin quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

Profit!

I was doing the monsterfest challenge back before nightmare modes were released & there was no dlc hero. Was pretty damn difficult :p

So was I. In glitterhelm it was common practice to stack a crap load of cannonballs ontop of each other in that one secluded area. You also wanted to up all your resists on your armor if you wanted to go out and fight the mob to help quicken the time.

This was all before Nightmare was even a difficulty and Insane Glitterhelm was the end game map. That also brings me back to Insane Ancient Dragon, that was an amazing boss back then and balanced just right.