Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Devstream 57: May 13th, 5PM EDT

Can we please get a real solution dragolich  being superior to everything else. I understand that you guys don't like nerfing things, but all of the other pets feel really underwhelming in comparison.

has the plan on what to do with the sphere system solidified at all?  Will EV2 have only 4 large slots? What will happen to all the other spheres if they will eventually get phased out?  This is really important with regards to ubers since if they get changed to be similar to the price for the Abyss Lord's large price then they are an extreme waste of defender medals at this point.

With the addition of larger DD1 maps like Glitterhelm, will we see an increase in our base running speed?

Could we have an extension to or removal of the afk kick timer in private games?

To make melee dps more viable, could you change life leech to activate for each additional enemy struck in the same blow?

Is the monk getting a combat rework this year?

Do you really intend to release this clearly far from finished game this year?

1.  Whens the next Unique weapon coming out for the next class, similair to the squires sword

2. I asked a question last week in regards to the PDT and serenity and the answer wasnt an answer.  IF you guys plan on making just these Unique Weapons what happens to our towers, Now if you plan to remove PDT passives and such ok I can understand.

You going to have IamIsom on a stream sometime? 

is the other classes "Reworks" coming soon?

Will you pleases stop focusing on gimmicks like the carnival and spectral knight, and instead fix the core gameplay?

Will the strategic rework include changes to hero dps game play, Or just defenses? Right now hero dps feels unrewarding

@Kaimera quote:

Are we going to see more resolution options in the future, like 2560 x 1080?

You can actually forcefully set your own custom resolutions via an ini file within the game folders.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\UDKGame\Config

Open UDKOptions.ini.local.ini and edit the line that says "ResString="

Is there a way we can use gems or steam wallet to buy codes of costumes or premium pets so us streamers can do giveaways as well?

Currently Ogres are using their jump also near barricades once we are are near them which punishes melee dps and rewards ranged dps a lot. Do you consider balancing this somehow?

Will you give us the possibility to enlarge our inventory bags with gems? 8 huge bags are a lot better than 16 small ones.

The Monk Storm set cost 4800 gems but there isnt a single unique head or chest or leg piece. They are all the original skin with a different color. What is worse the unlockable such as early access skins, Christmas unlocks, twitch giveaway unlocks present in the original monk set is not available with the Storm set if you have them unlocked in the orginal set.  Question is will storm monk set be upgraded in the future?

Can we seedragolich be placed as a reward for an achievement like completing 3 monthly missions?

Myreasoning for placing it as a reward is that as it is it´s by far the best petin the game placing and that place new players in an inherently worth positionthan old players, with the pet being a reward for a onetime quest  new players cannot no matter how much theyfarm being able to compete with longer playing players, that should not be thecase you should always be able to by luck or skill putting yourself in the sameposition power wise as long time playing players, by placing the dragolich as adifficult to achieve reward new players can see how they get it and work towardcompleting the achievement.

any chance we can earn defender medals in onslaught?

will onslaught get proper experience/loot rewards in the near future?  Survival was my favorite gamemode in dundef1 and [[11047,hashtags]] that I can't play it in dundef2 without gimping myself.

Why do pets on other heroes in the hero deck not level like the characters do? It's already a pain to level any pet but I already have almost 8 max lvl characters but only 1 max lvl pet that I don't even want to use anymore.

I had just made a separate thread on this subject and then noticed this one, so I'll try to be more concise here.

Why are EV2's canisters identified as Sword, Polearm, etc., when they do not communicate to the player what type of shot it will be?  If all weapon drops are converted to canisters, will we see new shot types when new heroes emerge with unique weapon types?  Also, if the weapons are simply converted to canisters, will there be no EV2 specific passive stats?

Apologies for the many questions, I hope that you can get to them.

is ipwr 750 gonna be maximum for all gear or is the ipwr limit going to be raised in the future?

@braydon quote:

Will you pleases stop focusing on gimmicks like the carnival and spectral knight, and instead fix the core gameplay?

I know you're probably just venting, but we're working on the Strategy Revamp, which is an absolute core change to the way the game plays. It just takes time to make such a major change to the game, and we're working closely with our RPG and RQA volunteer community groups to make sure it's achieving our goal of creating more depth and making the game more fun. Lots of iteration going on with it.