Sign in to follow this  
Drew_Da_A-hole

Uber sphere bugged purchase FIX

if you are unable to scroll and purchase keys and uber sphere's unequip all of your carnival outfits and reload a tavern you will then be able to purchase the scroll is still a little buggy

Lol ok. Was worth a try though. And i doubt im the only one. I took off anything that had to do with the carnival all together including pets and weapons and turned the game off then opened DD2 again and its still the same

i apologize for the misunderstood with drew what i meant when i found this fix is that you need to equip the carnival skin on your heroe and then close and restart the application and go to private tavern and after go to the heroes marketplace and you will be able to purchase anything you wa but as drew said this works both ways so if you have the carnival skins equiped do the opposite 

@Strawhatluffy quote:

i apologize for the misunderstood with drew what i meant when i found this fix is that you need to equip the carnival skin on your heroe and then close and restart the application and go to private tavern and after go to the heroes marketplace and you will be able to purchase anything you wa but as drew said this works both ways so if you have the carnival skins equiped do the opposite 

Well i dont have any skins so either way wont work for me. Blah just want my uber.

What worked for me was to join a friend's private tavern.  Scrolling and purchasing worked fine.  No costume switching.

No luck here, tried switching all the skins off, then back on, closing the app and loading fresh each time. Tried joining a friends tavern, then a different ps4 system to no avail.  Other users are able purchase from either their tavern or mine, on both systems, either solo or split-screen.  So it appears to be account specific...

Redownloaded and installed the game, still didn't work.  Was getting frustrated, and kept trying to buy the sphere I wanted.  After 5 or so attempts it let me purchase it, even though it was still jumping back to the top when trying to scroll.   Not sure if I'll be able to buy another sphere lower down on the list, but 60 tokens are a fair bit off anyways.

Just for the record:

[[120817,users]] found a true fix for this in another thread!

All you have to do is go outside to the public carnival town to the token shop there in the ship and buy your stuff there.