I am sure you all read this from the Dev Blog this week

Tim Shannon, PS4 and Live Producer (TimmyTrashTier)

'Heyo! Sorry for the late post. This week has been busy, busy, busy for me because we're working on MONTHLY QUESTS!!!! As promised, the PS4 Monthly for May will involve a three egg omelette du fromage (so to speak) and the PC one is all about the closed captioning I'm told... HF2 for PS4 is targeting release next week and should contain the monthly, a fix for the scavenger, and a fix for lockbox being consumable.From a major content update stand point, PS4 is starting to come together. We still have a lot of UI issues to sort out, but the abyss lord is feeling really slick... also, in case you didn't figure out the image I posted last week tool tips should be a lot more readable in the near future. 

Also, we have a little surprise in store for you this weekend in the form of a triple refresh rate for daily missions.'

How awesome is this?! Super stoked about the triple refresh rate weekend! 

I would venture to guess that he stopped talking about ps4 by the time he mentioned triple refresh rate weekend, because there's really no point for us to have one until defender medals hit ps4. He's the one who posts updates for pc too, so that was probably a pc reference. Because I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere else that PC was having more triple refresh weekend events while there was no mention of it coming to ps4.

@danimaltastic quote:

I would venture to guess that he stopped talking about ps4 by the time he mentioned triple refresh rate weekend, because there's really no point for us to have one until defender medals hit ps4. He's the one who posts updates for pc too, so that was probably a pc reference. Because I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere else that PC was having more triple refresh weekend events while there was no mention of it coming to ps4.

this .... if they didnt mention it coming to ps4 then it's probably not broken therefore we will never get it

Well if you are saving up wyvern tokens, after the switch to defender medals you can use wyvern tokens for upgrade boosters and pet affection boosters, amongst other things. Couple this with you going straight for the catacombs, I think, you would have the chance to get your IPWR 750 drop and have the boosters to max it in one go. Plus you can use your affection boosters to max your May dragolich.

If I were a PS4 player I wouldn't think that wasn't too bad. JMHO

@Fozzie quote:

Well if you are saving up wyvern tokens, after the switch to defender medals you can use wyvern tokens for upgrade boosters and pet affection boosters, amongst other things. Couple this with you going straight for the catacombs, I think, you would have the chance to get your IPWR 750 drop and have the boosters to max it in one go. Plus you can use your affection boosters to max your May dragolich.

defender medals come out with 2 heroes for us at the same time that's ridiculous and if you were a ps4 player you would know it will be broken anyway so you would know it's going to be a headache

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

@Fozzie quote:

defender medals come out with 2 heroes for us at the same time that's ridiculous and if you were a ps4 player you would know it will be broken anyway so you would know it's going to be a headache

The latest PS4 roadmap from the devstream post today is saying we will get abyss lord and unholy catacombs in early June and ev2 with the next mid milestone later in June. So they may actually be separated a bit.

A few weeks isn't a change really.  You will spend 2-3 weeks for the most active people to farm 12k counting the monthly.  And you will need twice that.  Meanwhile pc got about 8 weeks between AL and Eve

@Darkenheight quote:

A few weeks isn't a change really.  You will spend 2-3 weeks for the most active people to farm 12k counting the monthly.  And you will need twice that.  Meanwhile pc got about 8 weeks between AL and Eve

This ... and now they get an 8 hour refresh to farm away while we get wyrven tokens and won't be able to buy any LOL welcome to the trash bin ps4