Sign in to follow this  
russman

WTB - DPS/Boost Chain Helmet for 6 Coal

Here is the sad state of the current helmet on my DPS/Boost monk:

GY45oNW.jpg

Pretty embarrassing, I know.  So I'm offering a fixed price of 6 coal to the person who posts the best replacement.  Obviously don't post something that you don't want to part with for 6 coal.  :)  This could go very badly for me or it could turn out swell.  Lets see what happens.  I'll leave this up for 4-7 days depending on activity.  I will select the winning item.  The only rule is that your piece is this: your piece must actually be an upgrade to this piece.  If we can't agree if it is or not, Acen can be the tie breaker.  Hopefully it won't come close to needing that.  Hehehehe.

Thanks to all who post!

is this for a myth char or do you want a ult chain boost helm. or a myth boost helm becouse i may have a ult one sitting around on the floor i would be fine sending your way. but if it is myth then that may change things a bit. getting triple capping myths is sorta my thing now. dont like to part with them.

Is the castingspeed required on that piece? I dont know what i got right now but i will take a look at my storages when iam back from work. Want a supreme or an ultimate? :)

Atherial, no, I'm not looking for a Mythical piece.

Nijox, the 3 stats I care about are Hero Health, Hero Damage and Hero Boost (Ability 2).

@russman quote:

Atherial, no, I'm not looking for a Mythical piece.

Nijox, the 3 stats I care about are Hero Health, Hero Damage and Hero Boost (Ability 2).

thanks i will begin hunting for a ult one to post here

Ok, the best one, in my opinion, is the last one in Moonwalk's list: Supreme 272 ups.

This is now closed.  Thanks to all who posted.

Well, I guess I confused 212 with 272.  So I had to do my calculations again.  And the winner this time is the first piece posted by Agile Bunny.

Thanks all!