Sign in to follow this  
sox207

WTB 175k+ steam saw with a Magicite?

Hello! I am Sox207.

jcc53xkcdkbezhceppdr.gif

Today I am looking for a Steamsaw but not any steamsaw, a great steamsaw.

What I'm after is a saw 175k+ with positive Hero Atk hp and hawlk.

What I offer is a Traced magi.

I'll keep this up for a while, good luck, may the best saw win.

ill try to farm it for you >:)

it will take a while

and you can always Find me in the DD Runs n Giveaway chat ;)

Great! Tbh i just wanted to see if anyone had one worth selling/get the word out i'm looking for one ty again!

if it would only take a few runs to get one he would probably nto offering a traced magicite for this :)

Yeah interest! i thought this was ganna go like the Fire thread i posted a few months back lol boy did that not go anywhere.....

6th day and i keep farming, don't know how much longer i can resist. I'm feeling a bit tired and exhausted. 

For now I can only think on the prize and that is what motivates me to keep me alive.

Edit: best one at the momment is U+ / 398^ 153k DMG 

@MarleyC JamMayKyI-No quote:Edit: best one at the momment is U+ / 398^ 153k DMG 

So close.... 460^ required... is that even possible? Still have to see a legit one with that much upgrades :) Usually you see lots of 300ish^ with 200k Base Damage ^^

@EagleOne quote:

So close.... 460^ required... is that even possible? Still have to see a legit one with that much upgrades :) Usually you see lots of 300ish^ with 200k Base Damage ^^

it is Stupidly rare starting to think even a magi is not enough xD

175k saw is possible. they do take some time but i have farmed one before 

@EagleOne quote:

@harry4550 quote:

175k saw is possible. they do take some time but i have farmed one before 

good to know thx harry

@EagleOne quote:

So close.... 460^ required... is that even possible? Still have to see a legit one with that much upgrades :) Usually you see lots of 300ish^ with 200k Base Damage ^^. IDK it spawned around with 9k+ I have many with 300ups + and are between 90k and 120k , 200kDMG with 300^ is impossible. If i'm not wrong we need one around 440^+++

@MarleyC JamMayKyI-No quote:

@EagleOne quote:

So close.... 460^ required... is that even possible? Still have to see a legit one with that much upgrades :) Usually you see lots of 300ish^ with 200k Base Damage ^^. 

MarleyC JamMayKyI-No: Idk it spawned around with 9k+ I have many with 300ups + and are between 90k and 120k , 200kDMG with 300^ is impossible. If i'm not wrong we need one around 440^+++

I believe i got my current saw from harry, it's a 176k so you can get a saw like that, and thats why im offering a magi for it because it will take time and effort

@curtisgk quote:

I can give you a 200k saw with charge and extra projectiles for a magi squire_small.png

if he accepts your offer let me know so i can stop farming ;)

@EagleOne quote:

As someone who wields double 180´s, just start running sky city, its a fun map.

The ones I have have around 480 ups