So this week update for pc will be the new map revamped, i think ps4 is also getting all the updates upto there too? Does that mean this week we get the new hero? Caus ei want to save my gems

No.... next new hero (EV2) is coming with next milestone (bigger patch then this one). In about 3-4 weeks. All info about this patch is presented on main page and other media :D

Yup im sure that the updates will be on mid june you can check-out the sh+t ps4 roadmap that they gave us, will get 3 updates together and 2 characters together so thats 24000 defender medals which leads to 2 months of grinding to get the new characters so yeah its sh+t. my advice stop playing stop spending money  stop supporting them and when they realize what they have maybe they will start listen to us .

@Strawhatluffy quote:

Yup im sure that the updates will be on mid june you can check-out the sh+t ps4 roadmap that they gave us, will get 3 updates together and 2 characters together so thats 24000 defender medals which leads to 2 months of grinding to get the new characters so yeah its sh+t. my advice stop playing stop spending money  stop supporting them and when they realize what they have maybe they will start listen to us .

well to me i dont mind spending money to get new characters so

@Strawhatluffy quote:

Know what they had? They obviously don't even know the ps4 forum exists they are too busy replying to a forum about there favorite soup than responding to anything... I am the closest thing to a customer rep/moderator just ask highman lol