PLZ TRENDY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE LAG

Plz take down the servers and fix the lag why cant you ppl listen to us, the game is lagging so bad its unplayable the game gives lag spikes of 4 to 8 seconds and it ends up crashing the game mostly on last wave. the game is lagging  like insane nd no its not me or my Internet im playing with ppl from all over Europe and US as well and everyone has the same unplayable lag , plz fix it do a maintenance and fix it 

I haven't had nearly as bad of lag as you're describing, but something that seemed odd to me was I rubberbanding even in a private match. 

@lummywolf quote:

I haven't had nearly as bad of lag as you're describing, but something that seemed odd to me was I rubberbanding even in a private match. 

What server are you playing on? and are you on the pc or ps4?

Oops, my bad. Didn't see this was a PS4 topic. I do play on PC.

Are you lagging as in FPS drops, or rubber banding like I described above? I played on the North American Servers. I think the server I was playing on was the Virginia East one.

What are you Download/Upload speeds? speedtest.net

Cant check Download/upload on ps4 my pc is broken as fk but i can tell you that it takes me 1 hour to Download from 12 to 17 giga in the ps4 so yh my Internet is prety good but my point is that since the carnival update it has been a nightmare im talking about 15 to 30 crashes everyday i cant count how many times we have been thrown out of the game when we were about to defeat betsy or malthious or any boss  the unplayable lag spikes its a joke i mean you can try and put a trap down and it takes 4 seconds to place it.you start running from 1 lane to the other to repair  and all of a sudden you find yourself being teleported back to where you were 5 seconds ago you see ppl fall through the map mobs flying and tons of other stuff, i told iamisom about this and guess what he didn't gave a fk bout it they are ignoring us , but they need to realize that without my money and everyone else's money and support they will end up without  a job and im sick of the disrespect that they are showing us by not caring

@Strawhatluffy quote:

Cant check Download/upload on ps4 my pc is broken as fk but i can tell you that it takes me 1 hour to Download from 12 to 17 giga in the ps4 so yh my Internet is prety good but my point is that since the carnival update it has been a nightmare im talking about 15 to 30 crashes everyday i cant count how many times we have been thrown out of the game when we were about to defeat betsy or malthious or any boss  the unplayable lag spikes its a joke i mean you can try and put a trap down and it takes 4 seconds to place it.you start running from 1 lane to the other to repair  and all of a sudden you find yourself being teleported back to where you were 5 seconds ago you see ppl fall through the map mobs flying and tons of other stuff, i told iamisom about this and guess what he didn't gave a fk bout it they are ignoring us , but they need to realize that without my money and everyone else's money and support they will end up without  a job and im sick of the disrespect that they are showing us by not caring

Definitely a server issue. Unfortunately PS4 isn't the only one with this issue, as some PC players are experiencing this as well. Hopefully they figure out a way to fix this soon.

I am getting huge lag/fps drop rate at specific rounds aka boss rounds. The moment i turn and check wave info the game lags hard with framdrop.

Same when im @tavern selling stuff, game lags out(sometimes my screen goes black for 2-3sec) If i have a full inventory and alot @scavenger this happens around 6-8 times.

i honestly think the lag in tavern can only be fixed by them making a small timeout in between being able to sell the ps4 by no means a pc not even close it can't handle the game in a nutshell ... with the psneo/ps4k or whatever they are calling it coming out around christmas doubling the speed it will be a little better but comparably still about half of what a baseline gaming pc could handle and as we all know they just dumped the pc version right over to us i am willing to bet that 90% of our "bugs" are a product of the ps4 being unable to render things the same speeds...

@Strawhatluffy quote:

Cant check Download/upload on ps4

Yes you can :P

Settings -> Network -> test network connection (not sure with exact words, tried to translate my German menu into English, but it's defenitely there somewhere :D) also gives you an estimated up- and download speed