Sign in to follow this  
pk4life

[WTA] {Traced} Arm Guard of Earth

Hi Dear Dungeon Defenders collectors and regulars, today I will auction this traced "Arm Guard of Earth" recently earned.

You have the chance to be the second owner of this Event item.

I reserve the right to cancel or complete this auction at any time if the offers fit or not my desires.

==============================

I am accepting the following:

*Cubes.

*Diamonds (5/10/15).

*Triple cap ToT.

*Event items [Prefer: Admiral Djinn, Magicite, NPC, Celebration, Howling, Pumpking staff, Glacier, Rainmaker, Rockshatter, Aladin's].

**I will accept both traced and non traced (non traced at 1/3 of the traced's priced. It can't be over 50% of the total bid value.)

*Cap: Ulti/Ulti+/Ulti++ Armor (Tower/DPS/Monk/Buff), cap: Tower Weapon & Dps weapon for monk.

===============================

##################

Change log:

26.04: Changed info regarding event item offers "It can't be over 50% of the total bid value"

24.04.2016: Added info regarding event item offers

##################

Current offers:

#0:CurtisGK [Not valid]

-1 cube

-999 Rainmaker (non traced)

-

-

-

------------------------------------------------------

#1:intrepidness

-800 cubes

-

-

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------

#2:Person Man

-49 cubes

-3 celebration

-12 noncap

-6 single

-1 Aladdin's Wish

-1 Rainmaker

-252 coal

-1 double

_total_: 735 cubes

-------------------------------------------------------

I assume two celebs = 220 cubes, yeah? No values listed, so I'll assume yes.

Two Celebs = 220

12 noncaps = 60

6 singlecaps = 60

1 doublecap = 15

Cubes = 45

400 cv on the earths

I am the "1st owner" of this item and I have the SS of me getting the item from acen, should the buyer want it as proof.

I'm sad to see this auction :/ Why participating at the 'draw' at all if you just want to sell it... this greed...

@EagleOne quote:

I'm sad to see this auction :/ Why participating at the 'draw' at all if you just want to sell it... this greed...

indeed earths are very rare these days and I doubt this auction will reach anywhere close to the value of earths I would have kept them personally

@Starman quote:

Where is the trace? I don't see a trace.

The item came from me. 

@EagleOne quote:

It was a giveaway but also a contest.  He did sumbit the most even though the majority were tossed out due to the pub hopping.  

@ady_1 quote:

indeed earths are very rare these days and I doubt this auction will reach anywhere close to the value of earths I would have kept them personally

They are only worth what the market is willing to pay.  Since these havent been auctioned in a long time, it will be interesting to see what the market truly values them at instead of the value many still hold to which the market determined a long time ago. 

-49 cubes

-3 celebration

-12 noncap

-6 single

-1 Aladdin's Wish

-1 Rainmaker

-252 coal

-1 double

I also have a LOT of armor to value. Also wonder if you have interest in a ult santa hat or named diamonds, specifically my triple cap, The Pink Flamingo.

@Person Man quote:

-49 cubes

-3 celebration

-12 noncap

-6 single

-1 Aladdin's Wish

-1 Rainmaker

-252 coal

-1 double

I also have a LOT of armor to value. Also wonder if you have interest in a ult santa hat or named diamonds, specifically my triple cap, The Pink Flamingo.

I am not too interrested in a ulti santa hat, but depending on the ocasion I might even accept it the hard part would be to decide the price. As for named items I Have no problems with named items. :D

Don't think it will get any higher than this, me personally, I wouldn't want one even for free (I am a stats slave) :) What were they worth in the days of old? A lot more if I can remember correctly?

@Veetoo quote:

Don't think it will get any higher than this, me personally, I wouldn't want one even for free (I am a stats slave) :) What were they worth in the days of old? A lot more if I can remember correctly?

3500 Cubes my dear Friend VeeToO :D

ten randomly chosen Ult++ armors from a pool of 17 (Tower and DPS)

Mixed stats (up to 909 tower attack)

@kg4q quote:

@Veetoo quote:

3500 Cubes my dear Friend VeeToO :D

I want to say that the fact that this is not a "true" armguard auction reduces it's value (it was given out for winning a contest, it is not from the actual event). Additionally, there are not nearly as many buyers/sellers as there used to be, so there is not as much demand.

I will be finishing this auction now.

The winner is:

#1:intrepidness

-800 cubes

-

-

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------

#2:Person Man

-49 cubes

-3 celebration

-12 noncap

-6 single

-1 Aladdin's Wish

-1 Rainmaker

-252 coal

-1 double

========================

Should intrepidness decide to retract his offer I will be contacting Person Man.