Sign in to follow this  
Prototype612

What game are we all playing?

@iamisom quote:

Besides DD2, eh? I'm working my way through the new Ratchet & Clank.

Next week is Battleborn time. Anyone else getting it?

Already have it downloaded.  I'm checking out the Overwatch open beta next week as well.

I am playing Grim Dawn, I love that game !!

@iamisom quote:

Besides DD2, eh? I'm working my way through the new Ratchet & Clank.

Next week is Battleborn time. Anyone else getting it?

I'm already rather impatient. The open beta made a great impression and I'll definitely play it. It's also good to know there are some people playing it I know. ^^ Battleborn is in most instances what I loved so much about Super MNC. To me it would be even cooler if it was 3rd person but that would just be my personal cherry on the top.

Normally I tend to buy games once they're on sale and run across the problem that nobody is playing it anymore (just like Borderlands 2 where it is impossible to play with friends 'cause they can't see it anymore ^^)

Besides from that I really enjoyed XCom 2 and I'm looking forward to the last Witcher 3 expansion as well as Elex & Cyberpunk 2077; although those 2 won't come soon.

Been spending my weekends at the Japan Town arcade playing Initial D Arcade Stage: Zero. One of the best Initial D releases I have been fortunate to play, and I played all of them through the years. Here are the SEGA Trailers: