Sign in to follow this  
Prototype612

What game are we all playing?

It may come as a shock to some BUT I heard a rumour that there are other of these 'Video Games' out there.
So besides DD2 what are we all playing? :)

Currently running through Darksouls 3.
Another shocker, It's hard.

I think they made it refer back to the first game a little much but the way I see the series as a whole is it's Darksouls 1, with expansion.

Just going to point out that I made a thread about this a couple weeks ago ;) https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/132551/what-other-games-do-you-play

Anyways, I'm currently playing town of salem.

Getting back my diamond on League of Legends, Trying to get Legendary on Hearthstone (New expansion next week ZOMG!)

Also Trying to get rank 1 on Heroes of the storm, I'm a busy guy, I have 12 hours of playtime every day ;D

Trying to conquer the world as a king in mount & blade

Resetting my game for 7th time in DD1 and starting fresh, already at 4k stats after 1 week. (Gawsh each reset is faster i'm telling you)

I also try and squeeze in DD2 Dailies and Trying to gear up for the new incursion that's coming up.

@Prototype612 quote:

I think they made it refer back to the first game a little much but the way I see the series as a whole is it's Darksouls 1, with expansion.

Just finished my first playthrough of DS3 and honestly I think it's what the director wanted DS2 to be. There are ALOT of references to DS1 but that to me is what makes this series successful. I love the lore of the DS series and all this new information is amazing.

Total death count for me was 140 deaths after doing all bosses (Confirmed via trophies) It really is a great game and I could take for hours on the subject.

But this weekend for me it's going to be Star Fox Zero and the new Ratchet and Clank. Both just released today in the UK so I'm having the longest work day because I wanna get home and play! :D

Working my way through the challenges on SUPERHOT (and main game was really short, great game but buy it on sale)

Slowly doing a 2nd play through of Undertale

Also (very) slowly working my way through Antichamber, which i got in a humble bundle years ago

Prob gonna get in on some free Rocket League action this weekend to see what I think, when I'm not playing DD (and the event!)

Along with DD2 I've been playing GW2. Loving the new update and WvW :) 

On Fort Aspenwood (FA) server. Feel free to msg me if you want to play when you're not on DD2 :) 

There's a new mod "The RIse of Mannimarco" coming out that is a huge collaborative project and includes awesome cameos like YouTube's Gopher from Gophervids, so I dusted off the ol' Skyrim and even fiddled around in the Creation Kit for a bit.

@Argick quote:

@Prototype612 quote:

Just finished my first playthrough of DS3 and honestly I think it's what the director wanted DS2 to be. There are ALOT of references to DS1 but that to me is what makes this series successful. I love the lore of the DS series and all this new information is amazing.

Total death count for me was 140 deaths after doing all bosses (Confirmed via trophies) It really is a great game and I could take for hours on the subject.

But this weekend for me it's going to be Star Fox Zero and the new Ratchet and Clank. Both just released today in the UK so I'm having the longest work day because I wanna get home and play! :D

I haven't beaten it just yet, been taking my time exploring the sweet areas and helping friends out. However I too felt the same way. DS2 to me was lacking the love that DS1 and DeS obviously had. DS3 feels like the true sequel and you can appreciate the time and effort put into developing the game. You can just see the quality.

I may sound like an elitist with this remark, but it's combat has always ruined me for other games. It's perfect imo, enough for the beginner to be able to handle themselves in a fight and enough depth for the hardcore players.

DD2 could learn alot from it and see how exactly melee attacks should look and feel in combat.

It's an amazing game and I can recommend it to anyone that enjoys a challenge.

Enjoy Star Fox and Ratchet + Clank.

Im doing diablo 3 season 6 tomorrow. Doing Roland Crusader and Frenzy Barb.

I also didnt finish ff6 steam. I left off before Dreamscape.

Besides DD2, eh? I'm working my way through the new Ratchet & Clank.

Next week is Battleborn time. Anyone else getting it?