Sign in to follow this  
KnowsNoLimits

Thoughts on Gun Witch's new face

@MasterworkStone quote:

@Dani quote:

OK, I'm gonna supply an alternate take on her face art. Better than the first two? I think so.

FlGniQe.png

My talents are wasted in QA!

on a more serious note, you should hold a vote for which face is the community likes more.

I don't think the changes are drastic enough to need an influence vote. People are acting like she got some major face surgery, but it's basically the same face with some tweaks. Her irises are larger and her mouth is a bit higher. Everything else is the same or just  part of the updated texture.

OIFycAP.png

She still has the same face shape, nose shape, hair shape, eye shape, etc. 

I prefer the new face.  They even added freckles!  I also love the way they made the braids look.  The colors are brighter and pop a bit more.  The only thing that I want to nitpick about are the upper arms.  They look so tiny in comparison with the rest of her arms.  It's partially the puffy sleeves, but generally upper arms a bit chunkier than these look.  Is it just me that thinks this?

@Kaimera quote:

I don't think the changes are drastic enough to need an influence vote. People are acting like she got some major face surgery, but it's basically the same face with some tweaks. Her irises are larger and her mouth is a bit higher. Everything else is the same or just  part of the updated texture.

OIFycAP.png

Why yes, the amount of eyes, noses, mouths and ears seems to have carried over from the first to second. However, the original expression had some attitude to it, the second one is mostly just smug. Seen how there aren't any more important votes going on at the moment, there is no reason not to vote on this.

@Sanzennin quote:

@Kaimera quote:

OIFycAP.png

Why yes, the amount of eyes, noses, mouths and ears seems to have carried over from the first to second. However, the original expression had some attitude to it, the second one is mostly just smug. Seen how there aren't any more important votes going on at the moment, there is no reason not to vote on this.

So I obviously wasn't talking about the number of facial features, but thanks for that I guess. What I'm saying is that if you look at these two models untextured, I bet you they look practically Identical. Her irises got bigger and the colors are smoother. And personally, I think it's an improvement.

As for the expression, the character is going to be animated. The expression will change as she idles. The two expressions shown could easily be part of one idle animation. I don't know how it would suddenly lose all it's attitude because the mouth got tilted 10 degrees.

@Kaimera quote:

@Sanzennin quote:

@Kaimera quote:

OIFycAP.png

So I obviously wasn't talking about the number of facial features, but thanks for that I guess. What I'm saying is that if you look at these two models untextured, I bet you they look practically Identical. Her irises got bigger and the colors are smoother. And personally, I think it's an improvement.

As for the expression, the character is going to be animated. The expression will change as she idles. The two expressions shown could easily be part of one idle animation. I don't know how it would suddenly lose all it's attitude because the mouth got tilted 10 degrees.

Her mouth isn't just tilted 10 degrees, her lips are fuller, her pupils are bigger, her nose seems less tilted upward, she has bags under he eyes like shes had a few too many late nights, and her eyes are flat on the bottom.

I've made a far-from-perfect mock-up of how she sort of should look when giving her the face of her old model.

OgybTMz.jpg

The developers or whoever is in charge of these decisions needs to hold a vote for this matter to be settled, because like me there are a lot of people who feel strongly one way or another about this and want something done before it's too late to change anything, that's kind of what the votes are for right?

In all honesty you only see the back of the when you play anyway...  And even if you look at another player's I highly doubt it'll be even noticeable in-game.

I'm only down for a vote if I can vote for Dani's fine art. That masterpiece needs to go in the game. 

The new face looks more like young girl whereas the old one is more mature older. Also there is a difference in colours between the 2 faces. so it makes harder to compare both pics. I'd say a witch should have black hair in all honesty we already have the (blondie) huntress. The dress should maybe be purple and black instead of those kinda happy/bright colors. Last thing, bigger boobs could be nice, just saying maybe a bigger bottom too.

@Eat your Donut quote:

The new face looks more like young girl whereas the old one is more mature older. Also there is a difference in colours between the 2 faces. so it makes harder to compare both pics. I'd say a witch should have black hair in all honesty we already have the (blondie) huntress. The dress should maybe be purple and black instead of those kinda happy/bright colors. Last thing, bigger boobs could be nice, just saying maybe a bigger bottom too.

Yeah and I personally prefer the more mature look

However on the matter of her outfit I respectfully disagree, it looks like the feel they're going for with her is a combination of cowgirl and witch, which is a really cool design.

What is some people talking about new textures if it's just a recolor?

I didn't like the old face, she looked like she had the resting *** face syndrome, but the new one looks like she never even farted.

Why does every other post involve boobs and butts in here -.-  If you keep making her heavier, she won't be able to fly with those tiny wings of hers.  IMO she should be petite and short to match, not look like some waifu nonsense.  Not my fault you all wasted your influence points to have more toontits.

I don't know how this discussion turned into should she have bigger breasts or ass, when I specifically mentioned her face.

Oh well I guess their's always a levitation spell she could use if Trendy decide to change that on her hahaha.

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

I don't know how this discussion turned into should she have bigger breasts or ass, when I specifically mentioned her face.

Oh well I guess their's always a levitation spell she could use if Trendy decide to change that on her hahaha.

Welcome to Brazil squire_small.png