Thoughts on Gun Witch's new face

First off it wasn't terrible to me, but here's the new and old one in compared side by side. I don't know if it's me, but she appears to be younger as well.

jwhGbQV.png

Being topheavy is a problem for flight.  She needs to be more aerodynamic.  Let's remove all sign of boobage along with any needless limbs and make her truly look like a potato

I personally prefer the more sinister look on the original's face, but the textures on the new one are far superior. My idea would be to have it look more like the original but refine the textures, aka not make her look dead.

@Mr. Walkway quote:

I personally prefer the more sinister look on the original's face, but the textures on the new one are far superior. My idea would be to have it look more like the original but refine the textures, aka not make her look dead.

Agreed, I'd like to see them give her a more sinister looking face like her old model

I preferred the facial expression on the original as well. She had this "Everyone who ever disagreed with me are now dead." kinda aura about her. The vibe I get from the new one is more along the lines "I'm far superior at baking cookies." Y'know, the kinda smug but harmless kinda look.

I honestly prefer the new face. I'm not sure what it is about the old face but something about it just looks off...

New textures are great. I enjoyed the facial expressions on the old one more though.

The old is on the left and new on the right, right?

I actually vastly prefer the new face. I was always iffy about the face since the model was first shown, but figured that was just how it was going to be and I'd deal with it. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the new model because I didn't think they were going to update it. I think she still looks witch-like and just as mischievous or whatever. The expression is the same, they just upped the saturation, made the mouth a little smaller, and lowered her eyes a tad. She does look a little younger, but I don't think that's a bad thing. The face change seems like it implies a slight personality difference that IMO would make the new one more fun to play. I'm kinda surprised people are coming out against it honestly.

I miss the old one, why? Because:

• She alot more like the Huntress now, which makes her appearance feel a lil less "unique"
  • I miss that grind saying "i'm going to kill you guys, 1 bullet at a time!"
  • The ingame textures looked pretty ***, but a bit of texture editing would've been enough instead of completely remaking it, right? RIGHT!?!

But hey, that's just my unpopular opinion anyway :D

I like the new one. I thought the old one looked really out of place with the rest of the game personally. I see some similarities between her and the huntress but I couldn't be bothered.

I would prefer a mix of the two. If i had to choose? The new one. The first simply don't fit and looks like a image pasted on top of a model.

OK, I'm gonna supply an alternate take on her face art. Better than the first two? I think so.

FlGniQe.png

My talents are wasted in QA!

@Dani quote:

OK, I'm gonna supply an alternate take on her face art. Better than the first two? I think so.

FlGniQe.png

I'm sold.

Trundy take my moneyz

@Dani quote:

Somebody give this man a raise!

@Dani quote:

FlGniQe.png

on a more serious note, you should hold a vote for which face is the community likes more.

@MasterworkStone quote:

on a more serious note, you should hold a vote for which face is the community likes more.

Yes, this. And have both faces presented in equal quality, half the people who had issues with the old facial expression like the new more just because it had better production quality =/