even after a so called hotfix the same bugs exist and the game is completely unplayable not that it matters as it took a whopping hour after the update to get perfect gear so nothing to play for because the difficulty is 0 its just a damn shame that i have over 20,000 gems on just one of my accounts put too much trust in trendy so thats my fault i guess. my recommendation to trendy is to just totally drop ps4 now because youve done nothing but make it worse and worse with every attempt to fix it you have no idea what you are doing so give up now and stop wasting your and infinitely more important my money at least spend the few hundred dollars you swindled from me and put it towards possibly fixing your pc version you have no place on console.

Guess carnival just dropped for you, keep the faith, carnival was a low point for Steam, things are getting much better now.

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

even after a so called hotfix the same bugs exist and the game is completely unplayable not that it matters as it took a whopping hour after the update to get perfect gear so nothing to play for because the difficulty is 0 its just a damn shame that i have over 20,000 gems on just one of my accounts put too much trust in trendy so thats my fault i guess. my recommendation to trendy is to just totally drop ps4 now because youve done nothing but make it worse and worse with every attempt to fix it you have no idea what you are doing so give up now and stop wasting your and infinitely more important my money at least spend the few hundred dollars you swindled from me and put it towards possibly fixing your pc version you have no place on console.

In the past you always had faith in Trendy, now all you do is slate them. I can understand this game has MAJOR issues, but all I ever see now is your pointless posts. Criticise them as much as you like but at least keep it structured. 

Do you play splitscreen ? obviously not.... and if you havent seen that big wheel out there that everyone spins.......... you dont even have to play the game to get perfect gear if you already had ipwr 700+ before the update on just one character....

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

Yep... Let me know if you find anything worth playing it's pretty stale out there right now...

You still here... make like a tree and leave or if your names biff get out of here. Game is playable and I'm still trying to get perfect gear. Think your over exaggerating 👌

@SwitchbladeUK quote:

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

Yep... Let me know if you find anything worth playing it's pretty stale out there right now...

You still here... make like a tree and leave or if your names biff get out of here. Game is playable and I'm still trying to get perfect gear. Think your over exaggerating 👌

to get perfect gear from the wheel all you have to do is wear the highest set you have once you get some gear which will be at the the level of your highest set you are wearing you put new gear on upgrade it 3 times its ipwr will raise which raise's your Ipwr. so you go from lets say 400 to 420 the next piece of gear you get will be 420 put it on upgrade 3 times bam now you are at 430 and so on and so forth. till you reach the 700+. you can farm tickets from the new map or go to onslaught and farm them 5 round is usually 200 tickets. hope this helps. if you need a hand ask :)