Hearty blockade squire items

I would like to know which map is the best to farm high hearty blockade % . Please suggest some for me. Right now my blockade hp is around 150k can not tank nm 3 yet pls help :3

There are not some specific maps that have a higher chance to drop HB items. If you want to increase the chance though you should only have your squire in your deck (remove every other character from the deck if you have one) since loot drops only for your characters in your deck.

This cant be true!  I dont have a monk but i consistantly get a pole arm dropped from Harbringer.

Certain bosses just have random drops from their loot table. Everything else drops off what's in your deck like Moutro said.

@FLASHY quote:

This cant be true!  I dont have a monk but i consistantly get a pole arm dropped from Harbringer.

Harbinger is different as it drops a random class legendary every time, HB is just a random passive that can appear on item drops.

There is no specific map where you can farm it you have to grind maps you dont have to get through the hole map you just have to get to wave 2 to the boss of course to kill him and to get there you have to use a DD Huntress but cause of the last update you get drops for all heros in your deck so only have the squire and a DD Huntress in your deck

On the subject of hearty blockade. Why not use the skeleton orc walls ? mine are 530k T1 and my walls used to be just over 330k before the hero health hearty change.  Is there a reason, other than 10 DU, that people still prefer squire walls ? (i haven't done much testing orc walls seem to work for me)

@Pegazul quote:

On the subject of hearty blockade. Why not use the skeleton orc walls ? mine are 530k T1 and my walls used to be just over 330k before the hero health hearty change.  Is there a reason, other than 10 DU, that people still prefer squire walls ? (i haven't done much testing orc walls seem to work for me)

Main reason i use squire walls sometimes is the 10 less DU + the fact that squire blockades stop the javelins thrown by javelin throwers :) They go right through orc walls and can destroy towers behind wall if you're not aware of the placement.
I usually go for the orc walls as well though, since my 600k+ (without maxed passive >.>) walls are simply a bit too strong imo :P

@Pegazul quote:

Not everyone has an Abyss Lord, yet.

@DKperfection quote:

@Pegazul quote:

Main reason i use squire walls sometimes is the 10 less DU + the fact that squire blockades stop the javelins thrown by javelin throwers :) They go right through orc walls and can destroy towers behind wall if you're not aware of the placement.
I usually go for the orc walls as well though, since my 600k+ (without maxed passive >.>) walls are simply a bit too strong imo :P

I did not know that they stop javelins. That is certainly a pretty good reason. Maybe ill make another waller squire when the hero slots become available for defenders medals :)

The automation passive make the blockades last longer too.

On the subject of item drops my girlfriend hasn't made a monk but gets plenty of random drops on every map for monk. Strange.

@Alonzo quote:

The automation passive make the blockades last longer too.

Automation + shield uber doesn't compare to Orc wall + shield sphere.

The shield sphere basically give my orc walls 150k extra HP. And i can say for sure than 750k orc walls last longer than my 353k squire walls with perfect automation :)

I did some testing and its biased towards your ACTIVE hero by like.. 30%-ish.

Best thing I would recommend during the first build phase, build as you normally would.
Then remove all heroes except the one you want loot on.
Or, if your like me, and cant finish the wave without a DPS, shoot some stuff then after your done shooting switch back to the hero you want loot for. making sure to only have those two (DPS and <Needs Loot here>) are the only ones in your deck.

Or if you need loot for squire and still need to use huntress dps to complete maps.

Put as many squires in your deck as you can, preferably 3.

The chance to get loot for squire is higher if you have 3 squires and 1 huntress in your deck compared to just 1 huntress and 1 squire :)