Sign in to follow this  
OtterDarkness

[Event]Dark Elf Hunting

aa290676a9.jpg
Welcome to the next event defenders! Please take a minute to read over all this important info below:

What Do I Need to Know

Please check out this thread to get up to speed on how to run events.

When Will The Event Happen

The event will start on Friday, April 22nd 12:00(UTC-4) and end on Sunday, April 24th 22:00(UTC-4). There will be guaranteed at least one host on from 12:00-22:00(UTC-4) each day. We will try to have hosts available at other times as well.

What Gear Do I Need For This Event

Everyone will be starting with naked level 0 characters so you do not need to acquire any gear for this map.

What If I Can't Get On During Those Times

If you are unable to participate in the event while it is running please talk to either Acen(ddace) or Otterdarkness via forum pm. We will try to accommodate you as best we can.

Can I Play With My Friends

Yes! You can bring a group of up to 5 players. So find some compadres to adventure with ya:)

Map Link: Dark Elf Hunting

Note: You may encounter an issue after you download the event map and try to go back to ranked and join a game. It is possible you might get a package version mismatch error. The first step to fix this is to restart the game. If that doesn't work then unsubscribe from the map and verify integrity of your game cache.

Trace Sheet will be posted here after the event is over

awesome iam in :)

but i didnt fully understand the trace thing i did read the thread that youve made about events

so you will post the event trace in this thread to prove that we did the event ??

This might end up being my first event.  Am I allowed to play along with my 3 kids on X-box controllers or is it just 1 user per account allowed for events?

@kg4q quote:

so you will post the event trace in this thread to prove that we did the event ??

Yes.  We post a list of all the players who run it and are given an item.

@russman quote:

This might end up being my first event.  Am I allowed to play along with my 3 kids on X-box controllers or is it just 1 user per account allowed for events?

All can play but we can only give 1 event.

Remember fellow Aussies, I'll be your hostess with the most-ess from down under, so fell free to look out for me etc.  This will be great fun.  Large groups will be the best fun (up to 7).  Cheers

edit: Group size now changed to 5

AAaawwww YEAH!

Looking forward to this ^^

8 ppl, eh? There's gonna be a house party. I just hope this isn't such a sadistical map as the moraggo one ;)

This is amazing, the last event map was awesome something I've never seen before.  This is sure to be awesome too, can't see what you guys do this time and wondering what the item is :D