One time reward and randomness

Hi all!

We all love random, it adds some kind of sandbox mode to the game, and race for the best gear, but when something is achievable only one time, this factor should be eliminated. Imagine getting your Legendary defender achi, only to end up with some low-end chicken that is the best as your next meal.

I agree, 1 time only items should ALWAYS be the same for everyone. Including the perent weapons. Doesn't have to be godly good but as long as everyone gets exactly the same one, it would be awesome.

I'd really approve of this idea... It sucks working on 15 waves of survival just to get a junk-tier with three neg stats. :|

Yes, that does suck, but that isn't a "one time" thing. You can get the wave 15 pets multiple times. However you can only get the pet from Legendary Defender *EXACTLY* once, and if you get a bad one theres just nothing you can do about it.

yea same with the equipment for beating the game in secret room =( i got one good weapon out of the batch and it was for the monk they only one i don't play was super mad.

yea same with the equipment for beating the game in secret room =( i got one good weapon out of the batch and it was for the monk they only one i don't play was super mad.

I had pretty decent ones in open but the ones i got in ranked were complete trash, luckily my buddy gave me his dad sword since he doesn't play squire.

This gets my vote as well. With most other items, at least you can redo them to get better stats if you really want. With items where that is not the case, the random number generator shouldn't be used as it can be unnecessarily punishing for some unlucky people.

I have to admit I was somewhat annoyed when my TF2 pets and Portal Gun ended up being worse on Ranked than the ones I got on Local.

I completely agree with this. Random is great for anything you can get without a massive amount of trouble, but one time only deals or things that are very time consuming or hard to get should all have the same stats in my opinion.

Stop the godamn bumping.

If there is already a thread going about it , post what you want to say there.
The game is very punishing regarding that system , and I hope trendy will see it , but splitting the count into 2 threads will not help us!
I have also heard from a friend about a 63^ chicken , that is just cruel >_