Sign in to follow this  
dhairston86

Scavenger Not Collecting Gear (Or Losing It.. Whatever)

Quick disclaimer: I checked other forum posts to make sure that this has not been recently addressed but I found nothing related so here goes.

After beating Nightmare 3 Throne Room, I opened a gold chest and received an Impaling Cutter: IPWR 565 (A weapon that I had wanted for AGES).  I beat the map with my Apprentice so I couldn't equip it, so I ended and let the Scavenger do his job.  When I returned to the tavern, I selected "obtain all" from the Scavenger and went to the forge to check it out but it wasn't there.  

I immediately hit the "share" button on my PS4 controller to review what had happened.  At no point did I accidentally delete anything.  The item simply did not get collected for whatever reason.  I saved the clip on my system as proof if you guys need it as evidence.   But clearly there is an issue somewhere with the auto loot system.  

Love all of the improvements to the game thus far.  Just pointing out a bug.

Are you ps4 guys on the carn patch atm?  If so there was a bit of a bug with autocollect for that entire patch.  Shame you have to suffer it like PC did

@roboticaust quote:

Are you ps4 guys on the carn patch atm?  

Yeah they are:

@dhairston86 quote:

I immediately hit the "share" button on my PS4 controller to review what had happened. 

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't read correctly your question robo lol. Don't know why, I've read "Are you guys on PS4" lol. Nvm my comment then.

@roboticaust quote:

Are you ps4 guys on the carn patch atm?  If so there was a bit of a bug with autocollect for that entire patch.  Shame you have to suffer it like PC did

Wow, that is ALSO good to know.  I've just been painstakingly manually collecting as much loot as I can.  I don't trust that shifty eyed old man anyway.

@dhairston86 quote:

@roboticaust quote:

Wow, that is ALSO good to know.  I've just been painstakingly manually collecting as much loot as I can.  I don't trust that shifty eyed old man anyway.

Yeah for whatever reason, it felt like auto collect was backwards for certain elements that entire patch.  Not entirely true about every collect scenario, but a good deal of them