Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_hfx

Pet questions

I'm asking about the three basic pet species (Dragon, Cat, and Spooky), and the different types among them. 

• Do higher rarity pets have better stats than rarities beneath them?
  • Do pets/eggs have an item level that determines their stat ranges?
  • Does a pet's species, type, or rarity determine the possible damage type, and/or ability it can roll?
  • Are attributes (tower and hero stats) related to the species or type of pet? Are some only found on certain pets?

Can any pet have any combination of ability, attributes, and damage type? 

What are the important factors to consider when choosing a pet to feed and evolve all the way?

Can somebody share some tips for the pet system, please? 

• Do higher rarity pets have better stats than rarities beneath them?

The only stat that changes between varying pet rarities is the overall pet DPS. According to trendy. ALL pets of the SAME rarity has the same DPS. Myself I have not bothered to test this.

• Do pets/eggs have an item level that determines their stat ranges?

Nothing other than the pet tiers that are indicated by their rarity.

• Does a pet's species, type, or rarity determine the possible damage type, and/or ability it can roll?

All pets can roll for any damage type. Earth, Water, Fire, Electric. All these elements have specific abilities tied to them.(No matter what type the pet it is). 

On top of that, each pet type has certain abilities tied to them. If the rarity of the pet are tied into this I am not sure.

• Are attributes (tower and hero stats) related to the species or type of pet? Are some only found on certain pets?

No, you can re roll both the numbers and type of this. Stacking two of the same does not work.

Can any pet have any combination of ability, attributes, and damage type? 

As said above some abilities are tied to the element and the type of pet. So no. Any pet cannot have any ability.

Can somebody share some tips for the pet system, please?

Get any monthly pet you can, as they have unique abilities.(Most of them)

I think it is easier to re roll the attributes at a low pet tier.(Defense Power, health, pet damage etc.) Not that important but can save you some gold I guess.

Get one for all you'r builders. You are looking at 350 of each stat available. "Almost 10% of your total stat cap".

If you choose eggs as reward golden pets are rewarded from onslaught at wave 15,25,35 >>>