Is the Inventory Pack a Thing on PS4?

So I see the inventory pack advertised on the load screen. Even has a button to go over and click on. However the link just leads to an error and I didn't see a way in game to buy it. I have it on the PC and really want it on the PS4. Did I miss something here? Very likely I guess :) or is the load screen with the pack mentioned just a tease and it isn't available yet?

this happened with the skeleton costume pack in the last patch, took a week or two for it to be listed on the PS store

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get an official reply here and still want to know! Any word? Has anyone been able to purchase the inventory pack for PS4?

Devs seems to reply to posts once a week -.- anyway juicebags im in your community on ps4 and was wondering if you can help me get some nm4 gear, literally nobody in your community is helping :/ ive asked so many times :( 

• 2 weeks later...

@Lamby16 quote:

Devs seems to reply to posts once a week -.- anyway juicebags im in your community on ps4 and was wondering if you can help me get some nm4 gear, literally nobody in your community is helping :/ ive asked so many times :( 

Ya that doesn't even sound remotely accurate with my DD2 community Lamby. Unless you are online at extremely strange times, I see people doing NM4 runs every day. Make sure you are online when folks are doing runs. If you are just looking to get carried, Panatha has been doing 3 NM4 runs for rotating community members almost every day.

On a side note....wtf....is there ever going to be an official response to this thread? It's been almost a month of staring at the Inventory Pack on our load in screen without being able to purchase. [[10963,hashtags]] :)

Yea you would think they would have fixed this as they are going to make them purchasable only with money not gems... so i have to assume our hotfix this week will fix that and nothing else

[[58175,users]] Pana mocked me for asking him to help me :/ even when i pm'd him he was being a ***, I just left your group because i got invited to a party and i just got abused cuz i didn't have a mic.. This has happened twice now. Sorry for whining but just wanted to let you know 

Just be luck you don't get the bs that they game me on my support issue I sent in with perfect prof of the issue 

@Adammair13 quote:

Just be luck you don't get the bs that they game me on my support issue I sent in with perfect prof of the issue 

Hopefully we here some news soon. Sadly the PS4 forum doesn't get much traffic. I am very confident that [[4370,users]] will get us an answer when he sees this thread :)

We're still waiting for Sony to approve it for weeks now. Its pretty much out of our control besides us to keep poking them everyday asking the status. :-/

@Ice quote:

We're still waiting for Sony to approve it for weeks now. Its pretty much out of our control besides us to keep poking them everyday asking the status. :-/

Thanks for the update Ice! I'm good with waiting till whenever, I just wanted to hear some news :)