Sign in to follow this  
LadyJade90

Token shop?

Are you saying that there are items in the shop that you can't purchase, or are you just not seeing any items to purchase?

@iamisom quote:

Are you saying that there are items in the shop that you can't purchase, or are you just not seeing any items to purchase?

When you enter the token shop and try to scroll down it keeps bumping you up to the top of the list. Also, you can see all the items you can purchase but if you try to purchase any of them (assuming you have enough wyvern tokens) it gives you a message that says "Transaction Error: Missing shop data (or invalid Shop)" and does not allow you to purchase that item.

Please fix this in the next hotfix i've been waiting for a while to get my elemental chaos uber :)

@heer29 quote:

@iamisom quote:

When you enter the token shop and try to scroll down it keeps bumping you up to the top of the list. Also, you can see all the items you can purchase but if you try to purchase any of them (assuming you have enough wyvern tokens) it gives you a message that says "Transaction Error: Missing shop data (or invalid Shop)" and does not allow you to purchase that item.

Please fix this in the next hotfix i've been waiting for a while to get my elemental chaos uber :)

This also started happening to me and I started to get frustrated til eventually I got to the key and it said I got it and it took my wyvern tokens and I ended up without a key after trying to finally buy a key from the token shop, so I ended up losing a key even though it said I bought one and 9 wyvern tokens lost.

Yup. Not working for me anymore either.

Cant scroll down or purchase a damn thing.

"Missing shop data (or invalid shop)."

@eyoeyoeyo quote:

Yup. Not working for me anymore either.

Cant scroll down or purchase a damn thing.

"Missing shop data (or invalid shop)."

Yep, when i manage to select uber of chose im getting that same message:/ 

Happend when i tried to get some pet food too.

I was having this same issue and was looking for a solution, but I noticed that if you try to purchase the Betsy Egg without enough tokens, you get the same error. Well I tried it a few times and once out of a couple dozen, it said I needed more tokens instead. So, this error, for some reason, only happens ~95% of the time. 

So I tried the LSA Uber Sphere over and over and a few minutes later it let me buy it. I think most people would give up faster, but yeah, for me, it eventually worked.

Go outside from your tavern to the public carnival town there is also a shop in the ship and this one works.

My wife is having this same issue. She eventually was able to get a key but when she went to open a wondrous chest, it started the open animation then stopped and said you need a key to open and took her key.  Also, after trying several times at the shop, a purchase confirmation popped up saying "huntress sleeve" added to inventory? You can't buy clothing directly from this shop so that is also strange, please fix this soon