Sign in to follow this  
xdeviler

Abyss Lord Ramster bug

Has anyone else noticed that the Ramster from the Abyss Lord is bugged?

it shows that the attack speed should be around 0.5 but it actually feels more like 1.5 sec,

the dps is also only 1/3 of what its saying which makes sense if the attack speed is 3 times as slow.

I hope this gets fixed soon because i'd love to test my favourite character further :D

@2782744941 quote:

And it seems ramster can't dmg bird at all . Is that a bug?

I assume ramster works just like flamethrower (apprentice, not the direct command), which also cannot damage birds.

@Kyrn quote:

@2782744941 quote:

I assume ramster works just like flamethrower (apprentice, not the direct command), which also cannot damage birds.

They can damage fliers, they just can't target them directly. If a ground mob is in the path the aoe will hit the flier.

Yeah, my ramster should be doing 26kdps, but it's actually doing like 7k dps or something. Hoping for that to get fixed, barely any use for Ramster at 60 DU atm.

@Racthoh quote:

@Kyrn quote:

@2782744941 quote:

They can damage fliers, they just can't target them directly. If a ground mob is in the path the aoe will hit the flier.

I tried again today but ramster can't dmg birds by clear number , ansd so does direct command of ramster and archer (I'm not quite sure about archer's command , but at least it can't dmg sky as wide as ground .

I just can't see the dmg number in these cases.

Also the ramster's range is completely bugged.

The screenshot shows a comparison of the ramster tower BUILT and PREVIEWED, right next to each other. You can clearly see that the towers have a significant difference in range. I don't know which is supposed to be right, but either ways the 2 cones should match each other. I believe that the long range is supposed to be accurate, because this short range is not much more than a regular tower.

ramster's range

Anyone tested if these issues were resolved with the patch today?

I think the point of this Hotfix to solve the loot exploit to get 600+  iPwr loot on easy.
The rest of the stuff seems like "Well its done so we may as well release it."
I'd still expect to see another HotFix soon :)