Sign in to follow this  
MushroomCake28

To everyone: stop spreading some false infos

@senzation54 quote:

@DarkChuky quote:
As you state, they are not game breaking, the only one I can add is the Body swapping, that is also hilarious, the click on repeat or tavern will just add a Delay, again no game breaking,  the filter for bag, I remembers seeing it but it works for me now, not sure if related to resolution or full screen mode... the can't see the iPWR I don't use it at all, so.. again those bugs are mostly cosmetic and doesn't affects the game play what if you think on it is what is important.  so from all my 400+ hours on this game, maybe 10 to 20 minutes had been affected by bugs. that is a very low percentage. 

oh... they fixed one of the know bugs, when you join an Onslaught and cant G. So as you can see they are fixing stuff.... just give time.

and.. ahhhh I think my post was for another topic xD! sorry!

I'm just saying I'm not interested in paying for an unfinished product. If you are then that's fine and good for you. 

Based on that, yes I'm supporting them, I "Donate" so they can finish the game I think the game is good enough to support it...

(there is a lot to talk about how current developers and community support and demand games to be in Early Access... I hate that, cause you are not getting the real final product, and all this started with Android and make the user test... but if no updates each day people is not happy!! lol.. also when you do early access... when you release the final product people is already bored of the game... )

@senzation54 quote:

I'm just saying I'm not interested in paying for an unfinished product. If you are then that's fine and good for you. 

Personally, I'd take a game that gets updated every once in a while over a "finished" product. I like that they're adding new features and mechanisms, I like that they are extremely active on the forums, I like that the playerbase has their ear. Even if it means participating in feature experimentation every once in a while.

Oh, in case you were talking about bugs: Even pong has bugs/glitches. In that sense, there are NO "finished" products.

@TheWittyScamp quote:

So your point was to lie? This patch did next to nothing to fix a lot of the fundamental issues that made people leave in the first place, and pretending that it did is a disservice to people that aren't playing but are still on the forums. This patch dropped lane resistances and deck limitations. In the grand scheme of things, that solves nothing other than "Ooh neat we don't have to reroll Liferoot Inc until mid isn't a split resist" and it lets people build their Flamethrowers or whatever in every lane without relying on people coordinating their decks pre-map. A good change, yes, but not something that should have people bounding back because they'd still be stuck doing the same incursion maps they were doing when they originally burned out from grinding. You have your opinion, I have mine. Calling my opinion "false infos" is petulant.

The number 1 thing that people hated is the HD limitation. We have been talking about it for ages and we finally have it removed. I personally can't ask for more. You expect them to release a total different game in one patch in a 1 month and a half period? This patch is beginning of a revamp of almost the whole game. 

Got nothing to do? News maps are coming soon.

Bad towers? There's a whole revamp for the 4 heros.

Etc. Etc. This patch was bad? Then what was the carnival patch? People in the community are always complaining about everything, even if the developers give them what they want. We yelled for the HD limitation removal for so long and they finally did it. And what they get after it? Other complaints. Of course I'm not saying to always tell them "that was great", I am just saying to stop ONLY complaining. 

Also, I never called your opinions false info, I was talking about others crying because the game "became P2W".

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@TheWittyScamp quote:

So your point was to lie? This patch did next to nothing to fix a lot of the fundamental issues that made people leave in the first place, and pretending that it did is a disservice to people that aren't playing but are still on the forums. This patch dropped lane resistances and deck limitations. In the grand scheme of things, that solves nothing other than "Ooh neat we don't have to reroll Liferoot Inc until mid isn't a split resist" and it lets people build their Flamethrowers or whatever in every lane without relying on people coordinating their decks pre-map. A good change, yes, but not something that should have people bounding back because they'd still be stuck doing the same incursion maps they were doing when they originally burned out from grinding. You have your opinion, I have mine. Calling my opinion "false infos" is petulant.

The number 1 thing that people hated is the HD limitation. 

That's a very bold claim, and not one at all true with the players I'm personally familiar with.  Granted, nobody particularly liked the HD and most thought it was a pretty low-time-investment way of improving the game.  But #1 most hated?  Not by a long shot in my experience.

Agree with OP, I played a year ago and took a long break after they reset the loot system (the first reset after boost aura glitch) I must say the game came such a long way, when I progressed solo through the content this time around, I had such a blast.... I love this game now and if they keep releasing these amazing fun to play characters then I can see me playing this game for a long time. 

@Shinnyshin quote:

That's a very bold claim, and not one at all true with the players I'm personally familiar with.  Granted, nobody particularly liked the HD and most thought it was a pretty low-time-investment way of improving the game.  But #1 most hated?  Not by a long shot in my experience.

It is if you take in consideration that it was the #1 Topic for like one year on the forum.

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@Shinnyshin quote:

It is if you take in consideration that it was the #1 Topic for like one year on the forum.

Fact, not opinion.  The haters always managed to sneak in a hero deck complaint into every venomous post they made.  This was by far the most pressing issue on the forums for a looooong time and the first one they addressed.  That should tell you all something.  This is a new Trendy compared to the slap stuff together and call it a milestone Trendy.  I'm more than happy with the changes so far and the ones we've been teased with.  Elliot and his gang of loyal underlings are doing a fantastic job and will only put the game in a better state.  So prepare your bums because next milestone will put the dungeons back into dungeon defenders and the tower defense back into this tower defense game.  I honestly couldn't ask for more.  Haters be damned.