Sign in to follow this  
batoutofhe11

talking bout the hero vote

it's funny to look at the recent votes scores. while the gunwitch did win with sheer vote numbers, the lavamancer had half as much with half as many people. proportionally, they are probably close to tied. 

That's probably because people like me looked at the ridiculous lead that the Gun Witch had and threw in 10 or so points instead of dumping all they could on the Lavamancer, all while sighing heavily and wiping a single tear from their eye.

@TheWittyScamp quote:

That's probably because people like me looked at the ridiculous lead that the Gun Witch had and threw in 10 or so points instead of dumping all they could on the Lavamancer, all while sighing heavily and wiping a single tear from their eye.

This is why they should not have split it up into the lame "look at us doing influence votes; please spend all your saved-up points and stop reminding us about this system" round robin and just had a single 3-options vote.

Even before the voting started, I knew whichever hero wasn't in the first round would be at a disadvantage and that the latter rounds would not matter nearly as much due to the overall outcome already being known.

Oh well... I'm not actually interested in playing the game any time soon any way, so I guess this is just another reason to wait until it's really in a place where I am interested in giving it another go.