Where are the Star Wars items??

I was wondering if the ps4 version is getting any of the Star Wars weapons and Clothing? It has been awhile now and I'm not sure if it arrived in the most recent update. Can anyone answer this? It would be a shame if it had an exclusive run on PC, but not on ps4.

@pelusteve32 quote:

I was wondering if the ps4 version is getting any of the Star Wars weapons and Clothing? It has been awhile now and I'm not sure if it arrived in the most recent update. Can anyone answer this? It would be a shame if it had an exclusive run on PC, but not on ps4.

There is currently no awakening costume pack but the costumes themselves are available in the shop. As for the weapons these are super rare drops in the late nightmare modes. Based on RNG it can be quite a bit of time before one drops since they are super rare.

The new patch contains all the Awakening costumes in the costume shop.  The weapons should be dropping as well, although the drop % on them is exceptionally low iirc.  I will confirm that everything is dropping properly and adjust if necessary for the hotfix next week.

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

The new patch contains all the Awakening costumes in the costume shop.  The weapons should be dropping as well, although the drop % on them is exceptionally low iirc.  I will confirm that everything is dropping properly and adjust if necessary for the hotfix next week.

Hotfix next week? What needs fixed all ready?

@RobBobtheAlien quote:

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Lots of stuff still needs fixed even from the previous update. I still get the war table bug occasionally, still can't read what is being fused (which really sucks btw) still don't get a description in the scavenger, the text size is awful, to name a few. But on topic, ya the weapons are supposed to be out there tho I haven't seen them. Didn't this update on the pc get a chest in the tavern that we could unlock to get the weapons, where's that at? 

@darrh_sappy23 quote:

@RobBobtheAlien quote:

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Lots of stuff still needs fixed even from the previous update. I still get the war table bug occasionally, still can't read what is being fused (which really sucks btw) still don't get a description in the scavenger, the text size is awful, to name a few. But on topic, ya the weapons are supposed to be out there tho I haven't seen them. Didn't this update on the pc get a chest in the tavern that we could unlock to get the weapons, where's that at? 

[[77554,users]] [[4370,users]] it really seems that quite a bit of questions by us are going unanswered by the devs even when they are tagged. The PlayStation community is missing out. Where is the Narwhal pet? Where is the tavern holiday chest? Why do I not have the option to buy the humbug costumes? Where are the holiday lock boxes? What the hell happened to the spooky chests for ps players on dead road? I don't care it was random low drops for the dps weapons/harbinger weapons but the Star Wars weapons were to be given out of the chest in the tavern just like the PC players received. Why is the text still so damn small? Where is the dragolich pet? The UI is even worse than before! The scavenger is broken (which is the only important hotfix coming from what I read). Why do we still not have the same inventory abilities as PC? I've asked these questions and more countless times here and on Fb yet still I get nothing answered! 

Fix for the text size problem and new inventory are likely to come together with the big UI overhaul in our next big update, pets are missing because they were all for monthly missions and pc version had more months = more pets...when you read the official posts here however, you will notice that they plan to reward us for this months monthly with 3 pets at once, so we can catch up here.

Rest I can't answer

@Infidel_Dragunov quote:

@darrh_sappy23 quote:

@RobBobtheAlien quote:

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

TimmyTrashTier iamisom it really seems that quite a bit of questions by us are going unanswered by the devs even when they are tagged. The PlayStation community is missing out. Where is the Narwhal pet? Where is the tavern holiday chest? Why do I not have the option to buy the humbug costumes? Where are the holiday lock boxes? What the hell happened to the spooky chests for ps players on dead road? I don't care it was random low drops for the dps weapons/harbinger weapons but the Star Wars weapons were to be given out of the chest in the tavern just like the PC players received. Why is the text still so damn small? Where is the dragolich pet? The UI is even worse than before! The scavenger is broken (which is the only important hotfix coming from what I read). Why do we still not have the same inventory abilities as PC? I've asked these questions and more countless times here and on Fb yet still I get nothing answered! 

+1 if they waste their one free hotfix on one or 2 "PREMIUM" fixes, I'm done with this game till it a full release. I was really hoping most of the bugs we've had for the last 2 months were fixed with this update, boy was I wrong. Just add more content so they can make more money and add more bugs. Guess they've never heard of quality over quantity

@darrh_sappy23 quote:

@Infidel_Dragunov quote:

@darrh_sappy23 quote:

@RobBobtheAlien quote:

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

TimmyTrashTier iamisom it really seems that quite a bit of questions by us are going unanswered by the devs even when they are tagged. The PlayStation community is missing out. Where is the Narwhal pet? Where is the tavern holiday chest? Why do I not have the option to buy the humbug costumes? Where are the holiday lock boxes? What the hell happened to the spooky chests for ps players on dead road? I don't care it was random low drops for the dps weapons/harbinger weapons but the Star Wars weapons were to be given out of the chest in the tavern just like the PC players received. Why is the text still so damn small? Where is the dragolich pet? The UI is even worse than before! The scavenger is broken (which is the only important hotfix coming from what I read). Why do we still not have the same inventory abilities as PC? I've asked these questions and more countless times here and on Fb yet still I get nothing answered! 

+1 if they waste their one free hotfix on one or 2 "PREMIUM" fixes, I'm done with this game till it a full release. I was really hoping most of the bugs we've had for the last 2 months were fixed with this update, boy was I wrong. Just add more content so they can make more money and add more bugs. Guess they've never heard of quality over quantity

I think I'm about done with this game too. All I see is the same problem we had on console. All love for PC while the console version gets ***ted on. Excuse my French but I am about done being half nice! They won't respond about what we are missing only respond to bugs. Although they said RNG plays a role... Then why the hell is there a loot chest in the PC version for the damn weapons and not for us! We waited patiently for so much and are still missing out just like back on the ps3/Xbox! You're really ruining your console fan base @trendy 

[[77554,users]] I was really hoping you were all for ps4 truly being in sync with PC. Sure there are things that do not make it in the patches.... If they do not make it, be honest with us and tell us! Tell us why. That way we are not pissed off! I was very excited about this patch... Until every day I remember how we still don't have everything as promised.