Sign in to follow this  
NineO_OSix

Just realized everyone sucks at this game LOL

F358149AB5317983246EAF8F884332654AF9BA42

First off almost no one is 700 ipower. The ones that are are using other hero items like a squire item on thier trap huntress etc or even worse a dpser using a bow that has def power zzz. Most people dont even have 4 heroes. Also HOW HARD WAS IT to make sure the UI is visible. Why are all the numbers cut off. SUPER ANNOYING. I finally know why so many maps failed before way tooo many leechers in the game almost no one is nm4.

ya no one starts at 700 but look at the numbers 2, 700 out of everyone in town. Now think back even 1 day. At least 5 people were spamming lfg nm4 every day in town if not more. See whats happening?

OMG out of 18 people in a random list, not all of them are top ilevel!  Bring this shocking news to the forums!

Look, I am one of those people who would be up there not being at top level on all of my characters because I play at my own pace, and quite frankly I play 90% of the time alone because I prefer it that way. You can't judge a game of thousands with a sampling of 18.  It's just silly.

And how could you tell if those people spamming LFG were 700ipwr or leachers prior to this patch, hm? Seems to me like you're assuming the worst just from viewing one instance and using the new UI as an excuse.

Nothing good is going to come out of this topic. Requesting iamisom to remove this topic before it gets out of hand.

@Stumbleina quote:

OMG out of 18 people in a random list, not all of them are top ilevel!  Bring this shocking news to the forums!

Look, I am one of those people who would be up there not being at top level on all of my characters because I play at my own pace, and quite frankly I play 90% of the time alone because I prefer it that way. You can't judge a game of thousands with a sampling of 18.  It's just silly.

You don't have to justify yourself to anyone, this guy is just looking for a fight. Any high Ipwr is tainted anyway thanks to your spin 2 win Carnival wheel.

new patch = new players

I think out of the 20+ DD2 friends i have on my steam list, only 1 person today (that i noticed) logged on DD2 for maybe less than 5 mins, then jumped to another game.

I'm NOT trying to instigate anything in regards to the patch, I just feel that many of the top end players rocking 700+ moved on or still waiting for something engaging before trying the game out again. (just my opinion)

As for myself, I more than likely won't be playing until May for the monthly pets. I still love the game!! It's only that there's very little goals to accomplish other than helping friends or playing with friends that want to play.

*shrug*

I agree with most of the feedback other players have mentioned, you can't sample something based on literally 1 login session within a few minutes and make a logical conclusion ... O.o

@nuzo quote:

new patch = new players

I think out of the 20+ DD2 friends i have on my steam list, only 1 person today (that i noticed) logged on DD2 for maybe less than 5 mins, then jumped to another game.

I'm NOT trying to instigate anything in regards to the patch, I just feel that many of the top end players rocking 700+ moved on or still waiting for something engaging before trying the game out again. (just my opinion)

As for myself, I more than likely won't be playing until May for the monthly pets. I still love the game!! It's only that there's very little goals to accomplish other than helping friends or playing with friends that want to play.

*shrug*

I agree with most of the feedback other players have mentioned, you can't sample something based on literally 1 login session within a few minutes and make a logical conclusion ... O.o

Logged in, saw the medal requirement for the AL and logged out.  Becoming bored with my deck made me leave, why would I want to use that same deck to grind for 50+ days more to even touch the AL as a f2p player.  

I can't be the only one who felt like this and did the same.

@Luuin quote:

@nuzo quote:

new patch = new players

*shrug*

Logged in, saw the medal requirement for the AL and logged out.  Becoming bored with my deck made me leave, why would I want to use that same deck to grind for 50+ days more to even touch the AL as a f2p player.  

I can't be the only one who felt like this and did the same.

Same. I told multiple friends who played DD1 a lot and a fair bit of DD2 and they all said it's crazy. One of them was a mod During DD1 days. I will admit I am not NM4 I was close(ish) just barely breaking in until the loot revamp and my gear became *** and NM4 got harder.

Who clearly exploits the wheel to get a perfect 752 ipwr then calls everyone else noobs?  Now that's a tickler

I feel like it's necessary to point out that NM4 is the only mode which drops 700 ipwr  gear, and even then that's only on the harder modes afaik. You can't have 700 ipwr before starting NM4. Taking this into account it is rather obvious why people below 700 are looking for groups to do NM4. 

My heroes are floating around 650-670 ipwr right now and I can build and win on liferoot and gates NM4, however it gets a lot easier if a few other people join to help dps ogres etc. 

You're right though, there are way too many people looking for groups above their gear level. Then again what do you expect with the way this game works? There is literally no point in progressing through the lower difficulties if you have the option to join someone in NM4. The only difference is you're going to spend even longer grinding those difficulties for gear before you even start collecting things you might keep for a while. 

That's a pretty serious design flaw going on right now, I did the same thing myself. I started out thinking I was gonna progress solo through everything like I did in DD1 but then I got to 50 and started doing insane mode until I couldn't get upgrades there any more, still couldn't do NM1 on my own. While I was leveling up more heroes to try and build up the necessary arsenal of stuff I got accepted into some NM4 runs and suddenly everything below NM4 was irrelevant to me. I couldn't improve my gear by playing NM3. I also couldn't solo NM4 so I ended up just jumping on other people's runs even more. Now it works but the way there kind of sucked. 

Let's all remember that this is the ball-sack that streams with the tag "Perfect Gear NM4 runs" but has like a 370 Purge stick. Spin2Win guy feels great about himself, more at 11. Back to you, Tom.

Moving along, nothing to see here.

another way to look at it is that this is actually pretty good.  Lots of newer players? = growing player base?  = Longevity for the game?

I guess I didn't really do too much of the "LFG" thing, but I tell you what...  you get solicited for carries, quite a bit if you have your 700+ char equipped.

Since this thread is intentionally trying to spark a flame war and player bashing this thread is now closed. Please remember that new players are joining and to show each other the same respect you wish to be shown while playing and talking to one another.