Sign in to follow this  
Kioya-chan

Would ya look at that. (Match Making Error)

My game has been broken for so ***ing long! I get this match making error bull *** >;o! I've sent in longs and everything I could at least get a reply back but nooo !Emoji_Skeleton.png

mclh2Vt.jpg

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

I thought they fixed this in this new patch?

That's what I thought ;-;... Some community guy said they were implementing something to fix in the up coming patch but when it came the same result still! I mean I'm not trying to be some narcissistic player who thinks the game should patch just because of me but I was mislead qq mage.png 

@Kioya-chan quote:

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

That's what I thought ;-;... Some community guy said they were implementing something to fix in the up coming patch but when it came the same result still! I mean I'm not trying to be some narcissistic player who thinks the game should patch just because of me but I was mislead qq mage.png 

Nah that's fair.

Trendy are usually good with helping people out to work through this. Although I'm probably the last person you should be talking to about this. Since I don't really care about booting up the game atm.

Chances are if you are still experiencing these issues others would be as well.

If you are still having an issue which you are, try PMing Isom, he usually gets things sorted out or at least can get you in touch with someone who can help you further.

I know the fealing. I've been having the same problem for months now. I've even sent in multiple requests for help but all I get is the same half hearted I.T. quotes, like "Have you tried turning it off and on again?".

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

:d you are so long around and you still belive that? 20% of the "fixed" on a patchnotes are mostly not fixed is what i belive and what was like that so far.

- Crashes still occure (alittle less though) btw.

Still occuring Match Making errors and other game start / choose errors around it:

- joining someone doesn't work sometimes

- sometimes you can't select a difficult until you reduced the difficult (sometimes you need to do it a few times)

- sometimes you can't select a difficult until you switched the game mode (sometimes you need to do it a few times)

- sometimes you can't select a difficult until you did both above

- sometimes you can't select a difficult until you restarted the game

- often you are still in a "party" even if you are alone

- often a party member is leaving screen pops up even though you are alone

-  sometimes the game don't sees any leader in a party and you can't choose replay or tavern

- sometimes the game don't sees you as a leader even if you are alone and you can't choose replay or tavern

- sometimes the game don't sees you as a member of the finished game and you can't vote for replay or tavern

- sometimes the game don't sees you as a member of a party even if you are alone and you can't vote for replay or tavern

- sometimes if you are in a party and start a round you end up in a total random different match

- sometimes if you are in a party multiple people end up in total random different matches

I am pretty sure there are quit alot other which i just can't remember on the moment just now =).

@Kioya-chan what exactly is the problem you have? Maybe there are some workaround which can help you.

@dreamanime quote:
@KnowsNoLimits quote:

:d you are so long around you and you still belive that? 20% of the "fixed" on a patchnotes are mostly not fixed is what i belive and what was like that so far.

Still occuring Match Making errors and other game start / choose errors around it:

- sometimes you can't select a difficult until you reduced the difficult (sometimes you need to do it a few times)

- sometimes you can't select a difficult until you you switched the game mode (sometimes you need tzo do it a few times)

-  sometimes the game don't sees any leader in a party and you can't choose replay or tavern

- sometimes the game don't sees you as a leader even if you are alone and you can't choose replay or tavern

- sometimes the game don't sees you as a member of the finished game and you can't vote for replay or tavern

- sometimes the game don't sees you as a member of a party even if you are alone and you can't vote for replay or tavern

- sometimes if you are in a party and start a round you end up in a total random different match

- sometimes if you are in a party multiple people end up in total random different matches

I am pretty sure there are quit alot other which i just can't remember on the moment just now =).

@Kioya-chan what exactly is the problem you have? Maybe there are some workaround which can help you.

Omg, I laughed too hard because of this. This is sooo true! G effing G!!

@dreamanime quote:
@KnowsNoLimits quote:

:d you are so long around you and you still belive that? 20% of the "fixed" on a patchnotes are mostly not fixed is what i belive and what was like that so far.

- sometimes you can't select a difficult until you you switched the game mode (sometimes you need tzo do it a few times)

i laughed so hard at how true this is