Sign in to follow this  
curtisgk

What other games do you play?

Not everything has to be DD related, we can play other games. What other games are you currently playing? 

Personally, I am in the middle of playing Secrets of Grindea. It's a fun old school RPG. It's still in development and every update is amazing. What are you guys playing?

I just started a new career in Need for Speed: Most Wanted (the old one). So much fun to come back and play a game which had a max resolution of 1280 x 768 or something like that.

Other than that? A bit of Borderlands 2, CS:GO, Hitman, Team Fortress 2... Standard stuff really

i play a combination of

> Hearthstone (wait he said currently right... scratch that)

> League (please don't judge it is sorta fun)

> Can't wait for over-watch (can i put this here...)

That is basically it other than DD and magic the gathering.

Cardstone, LoL, BL2, and emulating Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Outside of DD I am plaing:

really active:

CS:GO, Pokemone Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the sky on am Tv via emulator together with 2 of my friends I am living with (ths is amazing), Space Engineers, and Blender if you would call this a game but for me it´s fun.

and sometimes:

Tf2, Cardstone, Borderlands 1, 2, TpS, DD2, NaissanceE, Trove, Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 and 3, Outlast, Amnesia, ARK, Terraria, Farcry 3 and 4, and the very good Oldscool Descent

and hopefully soon:

Overload (a new similar game from the old Descent Game Devs), Overwatch, Roller Coaster Tycoon world, and Track Mania Turbo

Fortune Summoners: Secret of the elemetal Stone and sometimes I'll head back into Darkest Dungeon or old JRPG's like Suikoden, StarOcean Final Fantasy 6-9 and Disgaea

I'm playing Diablo 3, Overwatch, Shantae and the Pirate's curse (great platformer), and a mobile game called Crash Fever. 

Let's Break it Down!

I spent too many hours on this bare bones free game lol. 

Don't save things in the chests it disappears when you load the save file.

Game crashes once an hour or more often, leads to not saving.

You can say it's challenging due to those two bugs. But it was a bit of fun. Very chill game.

Other than that I'm playing Path of Exile mainly at the moment.

Also played through Inside, short decent game.

Rocket League mostly.  But also some Mechwarrior Online.  I'm really looking forward to the new Battletech game (http://battletechgame.com/) coming out this year.

Resident Evil series, especially 3 4 and 5. Kingdom Hearts series, Paragon, Unreal Tournament 4, The Exiled Realm of Arborea, Tamriel Unlimited and others. Also does Zbrush count? Cuz I've spent about 1500 hours on that this year too.

@DarkDasher quote:

Dark Souls 3, and too much Diablo 3 because Season 9

I haven't gotten into the seasonal character thing yet. I just got the game on Sunday, though I have beaten the game once on hard move already. What are the rewards for seasonal anyway?