Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

#TeamBarb

Unless they change the Gun Witch and Barb to have some sort of building option, I'm gonna have to stay with [[10524,hashtags]]. I like options, and I want piles of towers to shake up the meta.

@TheWittyScamp quote:

Unless they change the Gun Witch and Barb to have some sort of building option, I'm gonna have to stay with [[10524,hashtags]]. I like options, and I want piles of towers to shake up the meta.

I wouldn't say that the barbarian is especially well known for having amazing towers...
Also, did it state that the Witch wasn't going to have any towers anywhere? o:

@BartiriX quote:

@TheWittyScamp quote:

I wouldn't say that the barbarian is especially well known for having amazing towers...
Also, did it state that the Witch wasn't going to have any towers anywhere? o:

The description of her on the round one influence vote page ( HTTPS://dungeondefenders.com/2/initiatives/40 ) says that she "forgoes defenses in favor of death-dealing and crowd-baffling abilities."

If we're going by DD1 standards, the Squire's bowling balls should be off the damn chain, Huntress traps should be situationally okay but mediocre the vast majority of the time, and the Apprentice should have the best anti-air tower in the game.

But things changed in DD2, and I think it's not ridiculous to want the 4 hero skill/4 tower skill setup to remain constant over the new characters. It's one of the few game mechanics that makes sense right now.

@TheWittyScamp quote:

If we're going by DD1 standards, the Squire's bowling balls should be off the damn chain, Huntress traps should be situationally okay but mediocre the vast majority of the time, and the Apprentice should have the best anti-air tower in the game.

But things changed in DD2, and I think it's not ridiculous to want the 4 hero skill/4 tower skill setup to remain constant over the new characters. It's one of the few game mechanics that makes sense right now.

I would honestly love seeing the barbarian having 4 towers, I just wonder what they would be. I just really hope that the witch has 4 towers as well. Every hero should have towers! Also this game relies so heavily on multiple strong, stationed defenses that I dont think it'd even be possible to make a non-broken hero that doesnt offer any towers to build.