Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Who's ready for the Abyss Lord?

i feel this is the perfect time to get back into this game, upgraded my computer so i can play and now the COOLEST hero ive ever seen comes out, gunna fill my hero deck with abbys lords and start the grind!!!!

I like the way this game is finally going and happy that people get to play the Abyss Lord and enjoy the new changes. However it's going to be interesting for how long. We still don't have a proper end game for DD2, but the strategic revamp helps at least.

Tbh I'm more excited about the Hero Deck finally being addressed than the Abyss Lord.

im ready, and more than just for abyss lord, cant wait to see the hero deck change and see how the revamp will be coming in slowly. Havent been this hyped for something in ages, feel like this will help me actively play the game again lol

I'm so ready. I'm just waiting to see the patch notes.

I haven't hit F5 on a page this much since waiting for the grades from my final semester of law school. It's not an anxious feeling that I miss.

I'm just hoping that the patch goes through instantly and we don't end up waiting for our major update for another 10 days or so...

Aside from that, I got my gems ready hell yea!