Sign in to follow this  
curtisgk

WTG Rainmaker and 2 Cavalry

Howdy fellow defenders!

I have given away all but a couple of my items at this point. To free myself from this cursed beast of a game, I am giving away those final items. I have a rainmaker and 2 cavalry up for grabs. To win my rainmaker, you must prove you can reach the top of the tavern. Only at the top of the tavern can you make it rain on them ***'s. To win my cavalry, you must show proof of you beating wave 30 of Aquanos NMHCMM.

This giveaway ends April 30st. 

Cavalry : http://imgur.com/a/GmKb7

EDIT:For the RainMaker(Credits to Skrubby Skrub) : http://imgur.com/a/NderD

Also,Thanks for the nice giveaway

Heya Curtis. This. Me. Directly from the top of tavern. =]

A8278B5157FD071E1B21A14D6F54FD468CECFDEF

I have nothing to create rain, but... Imagination.

Now time to Aquanos. =]

EDIT :

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/280721044819271083/8AEED7A43C20773CA47B3C42A4D652DE85CBDD7F/ - However I do not really need another Cavalry. Realised that mid-wave 29. So don't count me in. ;] So the more important thing is mostly... Thanks for this, Curtis. Much appreciated.

Might give this a shot if I have time, could use a rainmaker.

Aquanos :) :

14597979245422.jpg

Prove that i did it on NMHCMM ;) :

145979792436671.jpg

and Tavren Defense :D : we will make it Rain on our Enimes >:)

145980522388661.jpg

thank you so much for this giveaway curtisgk :)
GL to you all <3

Updated end date because Rangerz brought it to my attention that April 31st isn't an actual day. 

@curtisgk quote:

Updated end date because Rangerz brought it to my attention that April 31st isn't an actual day. 

Making a mistake like that is just calendarphobic... I can't believe how uneducated you are. Check your month privileges.

@bergzwerver quote:

@curtisgk quote:

Making a mistake like that is just calendarphobic... I can't believe how uneducated you are. Check your month privileges.

Both you and Rangerz are transcalendarphobic. If April wants 31 days, it can have 31 days. Check your cismonth privilege. 

@curtisgk quote:

@bergzwerver quote:

@curtisgk quote:

Both you and Rangerz are transcalendarphobic. If April wants 31 days, it can have 31 days. Check your cismonth privilege. 

Now you're being equiphobic, who the hell wants odd months when you can have them be even \o/  [[10566,hashtags]]

@dusting010 quote:

@curtisgk quote:

@bergzwerver quote:

@curtisgk quote:

Now you're being equiphobic, who the hell wants odd months when you can have them be even \o/  [[10566,hashtags]]

Why would you assume odd and even are the only options? I sexually identify as a calendar and I find it very offensive how you just completely ignore all the multi-even months out there. Stop the month-binary.

Just for aquanos

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/285225308512644978/A511DCC8409A12EE67880C4CB2D3D4E7F33EE1D9/