Hi all bit stuck on what to do! Me and friends stuck between easier nm4 maps then there's nm4 maps Ipwr 1000 and incursions what are to hard! Can only get to second wave and need those drops.

How do you progress between the two? Any advice be great. Maps like liferoot are dropping gear what is too low.

Our Ipwr round 700. Eg blockades 270k tier 1, traps explosives 2.3k elemental 2.6k. Frosty power 47%. Monk auras 2.4k.

Stats on gear we know about etc, automation, tripwire range.

Games becoming bit of grind now what normally I don't mind but you have to be able to progress eventually.

Can also add me on Psn Mantis007

@WreckinIT quote:

Hi all bit stuck on what to do! Me and friends stuck between easier nm4 maps then there's nm4 maps Ipwr 1000 and incursions what are to hard! Can only get to second wave and need those drops.

How do you progress between the two? Any advice be great. Maps like liferoot are dropping gear what is too low.

Our Ipwr round 700. Eg blockades 270k tier 1, traps explosives 2.3k elemental 2.6k. Frosty power 47%. Monk auras 2.4k.

Stats on gear we know about etc, automation, tripwire range.

Games becoming bit of grind now what normally I don't mind but you have to be able to progress eventually.

Can also add me on Psn Mantis007

Most often the reason people cant do ipwr 1000 maps is because you cannot use nm3 builds on nm4 at least not when you are breaking into it also when doing maps solo i use even different builds placement is key towers are open any map can be done with any combination of towers if i had to pick i would have to say throne room is the easiest ipwr1000 for a group

At this point you are fine tuning your heroes and it is much harder to grind for certain gear at this point. Find stronger friends to tag along with or simply go to the maps and try many different builds. Also lane resistants are huge at harder levels pick good lane maps etc.

When i started nm4 we did the first 2-3 waves on greystone and reset till we all had blue and purple level 660-700 gear. legendary squire gear from nm3 will get you blockades close to 300k which is all you need for endgame nm4.