Sign in to follow this  
tubhux

CDT update for Mac

I have started this thread in an attempt to make some contact with the CDT and other users of the mac version of dungeon defenders 1.

I understand that the team are busy trying to develop the game to its undeniably high potential and that the mac platform is a difficult platform to develop for. Unfortunately, although how small the mac community might be in comparison to the windows platform, there is still a number of us waiting patiently for the CDT update to enable connectivity to the windows community.

I suppose the question I'm trying to ask is when, roughly, can we expect the update if ever?

This is more in trendys hands than it is the cdt. Trendy still makes the builds and would have to make a build for Mac in order to update the Mac side. Can not really say if or when this will happen.

@harry4550 quote:

This is more in trendys hands than it is the cdt. Trendy still makes the builds and would have to make a build for Mac in order to update the Mac side. Can not really say if or when this will happen.

I guess that makes sense. Their focus must be mostly on dd2 at the moment as I suspected.