Sign in to follow this  
frank_robert890

A post concering the carnival tickets

Hey defenders!

Some of you may not know me cause i am new to the dd2 forums, but i was quite active on the dd1 forums.

But anyways, I got dd2 a few months ago, and i did well, got to nm3, took a break, and i came back to a harbinger and a carnival.

I thought the rewards were cool, so i bought the 1600 gems pack, and hit the carnival.

Now, prior to this, i had gotten 2 carnival tickets from random gems i had, so when i finished the carnival, i had 2 spare tickets.

Now currently, i have 1425 gems, and 2 spare tickets, and with abyss lord coming out at 1500, i am only short 75, and curious, when the carnival goes away, what will happen to the tickets? i was hoping to see if i can sell them in game for gems, so i can afford the abyss lord when he is released, but i cant, so i was wondering, will they auto- sell for gems when the carnival is gone, or simply just delete? 

Basically the question im asking is: What happens to spare carnival tickets after the carnival leaves?

I appreciate your quick responses (and sorry if i put this into the wrong forum section, as you are aware, i am new to dd2 forums)

Thanks!

I doubt you can sell back those extra tickets, I had the extra one from the monthly and got a whole 25 spins on the wheel for my golden ticket, so once you have your 16 rewards from the wheel it is really random what else you can get.

@Fozzie quote:

I doubt you can sell back those extra tickets, I had the extra one from the monthly and got a whole 25 spins on the wheel for my golden ticket, so once you have your 16 rewards from the wheel it is really random what else you can get.

Hm, ok, well, we will see in due time, i'd just feel pretty bad about myself if i can't sell em back, cause then i'd be 75 short for abyss lord lol..